Stick Arena: Ballistick
-migrated-
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Arena Combat Fighting Multiplayer Shooter Stick

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Ballistic

Aimbot or esp ?
Last Updated: 09/28/2014 18:09

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/27/2010 00:10

Step Into the Arena

Kill 5 other players

Melee Master

Get a kill with a bat, sledgehammer, and katana in a single round.

Killing Spree

Score 10 kills during a single round

Stick War Veteran

Reach rank 4

Game Dscription
Take down your opponents with 12 weapons including The new Flamethrower, Chain Gun, Railgun, Chain Saw, Laser Sword, and Tesla Helmet. Or, kick it oldschool with the original Katana, AK-47, Sledgehammer, Shotgun, Baseball Bat, or Glock. Battle it out the new Space Lab and Sky Islands maps, or classic Office, Construction Yard and Sewers settings. Use the powerful Map Editor to create your own vicious arenas of death, save your creations and then duke it out with your friends! Create a free account to customize your character, save your combat stats and earn higher Ranks. Earn Cred to purchase new spinners, pets and map slots! Climb the leaderboard in a bid for 1st place; Can you go all the way to the top?
Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick Posted on: 07/16/2009 5:13pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "tookie"
But anyway, sorry to hear about the account, that really sucks man, are you doing it all again now?

My backup was level 39, anyway.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick Posted on: 07/16/2009 8:10pm
Quote Post
ooOo, a backup, got many of them?

Tookie

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick Posted on: 07/16/2009 9:40pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Not anymore. I've got a main, and an alt, however.

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick Posted on: 07/16/2009 10:22pm
Quote Post
Stick Arena? ahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. There's no game that comes to mind that was raped with hacks more the Stick Arena before Ballistic.
Every single player with an account was using hack-packs, if even just for anti-kick and kick hack to get rid of real hackers. It got to the stage that complaining about hackers was a bannible offense because they could circumvent the anti-bans (broken image removed)

Myself, I loved the old one. Hacking health when camping and adding just a touch to the reload rate to gain the edge. Anyone suspected you or managed to kill you? God/though walls/reload/run-speed/kill/death/rank/colour/name/zombie/weapon-select hacks on. (broken image removed)
Just loaded up my rank 8 account and blitzkrieg'd it.

Best advice, find a hack-pack and get to rank and switch back to kong. They get all security conscious when the upgraded so now only really drastic hack packs work. Out of browser, ultraspeed and godmodes permanently on or off. Program reboot if you wanna go legit for a minute.

Edit: Forgot to mention that every game now has quick-play players that always start with hacked kills/deaths. You can client-side change your kills *8 but it doesn't seam to change server side.
Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick Posted on: 07/16/2009 10:34pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Death, your words interest me. Speak more, and linkme.

EDITZ: I ? CE forums!
This Trainer FTW!

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick Posted on: 07/16/2009 10:45pm
Quote Post
Yeah, Death, sounds like great fun. And welcome back..ish, you've been rather absent since the changes a few months back.

Tookie

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick Posted on: 07/17/2009 12:00am
Quote Post
http://www.grayhackerzteam.tk/ Has quite a decent hack pack, I used I recently but it doesn't half live up to the old days and I was underwhelmed. Had more fun trolling the chat. I'm sure it has a hack to change weapon damage but it's buggy IIRC.

And thanks tookie (broken image removed) Yeah, change is never good but a full scale eviction and all the pissing around before during and after left me sour. Still think it was pointless and infantile they way we switched :S
Only good change I remember was bad but quickly followed by Boxxy, making it awesome.
And there never much to post about, everyone gets to it first (broken image removed)

Also health peaks at 60 and all the weapons used to work at 0 for hands, 8 for bat, 16 for katana and so on.

Edit: Added the Greyhackers pack. They get so pissy even when you just sign in and out lawl.
Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick Posted on: 07/17/2009 10:08am
Quote Post
bump for badges!

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick Posted on: 07/17/2009 11:52am
Quote Post
Got Problems with Badges? KBH will get them for you! =D
Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick Posted on: 07/17/2009 3:44pm
Quote Post
I made a modded .swf file for the original had quite a bit in it, I would post it but they no longer have the server up and running. Had quite a few private releases too, including one only 10-15 ish people had, it gave you a visible mod sign so everyone saw it. They got smart when they released the new one they obfuscated it, but I believe they wrote the code for it themselves and a few people made something to reverse it.
Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick Posted on: 07/17/2009 9:35pm
Quote Post
managed to get on when it wasn't d/cing and beat it. all badges.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick Posted on: 07/17/2009 9:58pm
Quote Post
Is there a trick in letting the system to let me stay on? It annoys me so much that it would kick me off every couple of seconds, and I was not even hacking!
Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick Posted on: 07/17/2009 11:07pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Wizkid"
Is there a trick in letting the system to let me stay on? It annoys me so much that it would kick me off every couple of seconds, and I was not even hacking!

Walking though walls into black areas/out of the arena is auto-kick now. Even without hacks people could force their way through walls and camp because weapons poke out through walls = camping bliss.

Otherwise, try another browser, clear cashe ect ect.
Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick Posted on: 07/18/2009 11:14am
Quote Post
You might ask Pked or Zarg to do a bytecode to bypass the lag / frame rate check. The game is obfuscated or else I would do one and I believe those are the only two who can make them by just loading up the game and only using cheat engine and nothing else to find stuff.
Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick Posted on: 07/18/2009 11:41am
Quote Post
You could use FoxyProxy and just keep changing the server everytime you get kicked, of course along with DC's cache clearing stuff too.

Tookie