The Space Game: Missions
-migrated-
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Defense RTS Science Fiction Space Strategy

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

-migrated-
Last Updated: 03/19/2010 16:25

"One Small Step for Man"

Complete 3 missions on any difficulty setting

"Resistance Wasn't So Futile"

Complete any 10 missions on normal difficulty

Miner's Guide to the Galaxy

Complete all 21 missions and unlock the "crazy" difficulty

"No One Could Hear You Scream"

Complete all 21 missions on the "crazy" difficulty

Game Dscription
The sequel to ‘The Space Game’ with 21 new missions and 4 difficulty levels. Repair space stations, defend jump ships, mine mega asteroids and destroy new enemy super ships in this action packed game.
Re: The Space Game: Missions Posted on: 07/29/2009 6:32am
Quote Post
Can't find nothing KH using AoB
Re: The Space Game: Missions Posted on: 07/29/2009 8:28am
Quote Post
Quote from: "cyberwaste"
Do it on the menu when first loading up the game...That's how all AoB's work you can't do it inside a level.

EDIT: I just did it..
Re: The Space Game: Missions Posted on: 07/29/2009 8:31am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Kmon"
I've been using KongregateHack for the past 2 hours now lol. Got the hard badge, but I definately don't wanna run the entire game over again on the crazy mode.
Haven't tried praetor's sol yet, but I'd say wait a couple days if u don't wanna get caught. There are only about 20 people with the Imp badge as we speak and my guess is that at least 19 came from here lol.
Side note: I know there isn't actually a "get caught" in these situations on Kong, but the last thing u want is some idiot yelling at ur profile "there is no way you could've got that Imp badge so fast!"
This man speaks the truth, that happened to me...twice.

Quote from: "ediblecheese"
Thank you praetor! (broken image removed)

You have the same name as you're kongregate name...it says in the guidelines not to.

Quote from: "KongregateHack"
Like HtK said on the last forum, don't be a jerk.

• Spammers will be dealt with extreme prejudice.
  • Don't kick mother English in the teeth. Use full sentences and make an effort to spell properly. "Leet-speek" may get you booted.
  • Pick your username wisely. Inappropriate names will get your application deleted if you're still validating. If you're already registered you'll be getting a name change courtesy of the admins.
  • Don't use your Kongregate username on this board.
  • Don't sign up with another person's Kongregate username. A name like Mike is common enough you shouldn't worry, but registering the name Damijin is definitely not cool. We're here to hack, not get others in trouble.
Re: The Space Game: Missions Posted on: 07/29/2009 9:45am
Quote Post
Quote from: "one"
Quote from: "cyberwaste"
Do it on the menu when first loading up the game...That's how all AoB's work you can't do it inside a level.

EDIT: I just did it..

Is it possible that lot of scans fail because of CE?
A couple of time ago when I was opening it, a window appeared in wich was written that a sort of license (or trial period) was expired and that maybe I was unable to do some next scans.
I've reinstalled all but still this cheat with AoB doesn't work for me; also when I am in the main page of the game.
Don't know why.
Re: The Space Game: Missions Posted on: 07/29/2009 11:09am
Quote Post
ce doesn't have a license, it's 100% free. you only got a bogus easter/new year's eve message
Re: The Space Game: Missions Posted on: 07/29/2009 11:19am
Quote Post
Quote from: "NotMyKongName"
ce doesn't have a license, it's 100% free. you only got a bogus easter/new year's eve message

ok, so I'll try to see if at home it works; maybe is the office's pc that doesn't want me to play at kong :mrgreen:
Re: The Space Game: Missions Posted on: 07/29/2009 11:23am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Kmon"
I've been using KongregateHack for the past 2 hours now lol. Got the hard badge, but I definately don't wanna run the entire game over again on the crazy mode.
Haven't tried praetor's sol yet, but I'd say wait a couple days if u don't wanna get caught. There are only about 20 people with the Imp badge as we speak and my guess is that at least 19 came from here lol.
Side note: I know there isn't actually a "get caught" in these situations on Kong, but the last thing u want is some idiot yelling at ur profile "there is no way you could've got that Imp badge so fast!"

You do realise that this game has been out for 8 days and people actually seemed to enjoy it right? So that means people would play it. Praetor has just got the badge. I will have the badges legit soon enough. It's not the hardest impossible badge in the world though it IS hard.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: The Space Game: Missions Posted on: 07/29/2009 11:47am
Quote Post
But if you get the imp badge right now, people will start asking you in chat how did you do it, do you have any tips, and you'll be like "erm, I'll get back to you" and google it...

check out someone who did it all legit, and then use KBH to edit your highscores accordingly.

Tookie

Re: The Space Game: Missions Posted on: 07/29/2009 12:26pm
Quote Post
youtube - tasslehoff

OR - be a snide bastard like I am and just say no I don't. Figure it out for yourself like I did.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: The Space Game: Missions Posted on: 07/29/2009 2:41pm
Quote Post
It works.
I've attached CE through the process list and not the windows list.
THANKS ALL
Re: The Space Game: Missions Posted on: 07/29/2009 5:21pm
Quote Post
Just say you played it on CasualCollective. It's been out there longer. Never mind that it's just a clone of the first game :S
Re: The Space Game: Missions Posted on: 07/29/2009 6:10pm
Quote Post
.sol doesnt works , i completed 1 mission, and dont won any badge.
HELP :!: :!:
Re: The Space Game: Missions Posted on: 07/29/2009 6:19pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "Spewer"
.sol doesnt works , i completed 1 mission, and dont won any badge.
HELP :!: :!:
Definitely works, you're doing something wrong.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: The Space Game: Missions Posted on: 07/29/2009 6:30pm
Quote Post
When i paste the sol file , the game is compleated, but when i compleate 1 mission i dont won any badge.
Re: The Space Game: Missions Posted on: 07/29/2009 6:55pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"
ok so either KBH, a legit sol or zarg/ignored. I mailed both zarg and ignored so hopefully one of them will get something.
odd, I didnt receive anything.(I did receive your pm for pixelvader though)
Should I still give this a look or is it ok?