Wizard Defense
Posted Jul 28, 2009 12:47 pm
New game, not bad but in my opinion too much difference between experience points and prices for upgrades.
I've searched something with CE but nothing.
-migrated-
7 posts
New game, not bad but in my opinion too much difference between experience points and prices for upgrades.
I've searched something with CE but nothing.
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/lunakite/wizard-defense
Hacks: (*1 4 byte) The red gems.
(4Bye *1) The score.
.sol seems to work for money, haven't tried it for levels yet, but it should work.
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/lunakite/wizard-defense
Hacks: (*1 4 byte) The red gems.
(4Bye *1) The score.
It doesn't work
.sol seems to work for money, haven't tried it for levels yet, but it should work.
I couldnt even open the .sol. :
Quote from: "SodaAnt".sol seems to work for money, haven't tried it for levels yet, but it should work.
I couldnt even open the .sol. :
Ragnarok or Sourceforge editor?
lol idek why i still come here
The sol is totally editable through Rag. It won't open in SF sol editor as it is AS3, just load up Rag and get cracking.
Tookie