Skip to content

TU 95

-migrated-

26 posts

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 11, 2009 1:28 am

Yeah, i never had anything like that when I used it but FF sometimes freezes if you clear the cashe when it's to full of stuff.
Didn't intentionally do it. (broken image removed)

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 11, 2009 3:22 am

OMG THANK YOU SKUFF!!! <3 *hugs* ::iz not homo though:: xD

The solution o the problem was manually turn off my computer, hold the button down until lit turned off, then I press Safe Mode" when the computer started up, and went to AppData>Profiles>Mozilla etc and cleared moved all those files to Recycle Bin. Restart my computer, and now am typing in FF...But I STILL don't know why I can't give skuff karma, I will ask KH about that now...

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 11, 2009 3:58 am
Quote from: "one"
OMG THANK YOU SKUFF!!! <3 *hugs* ::iz not homo though:: xD

The solution o the problem was manually turn off my computer, hold the button down until lit turned off, then I press Safe Mode" when the computer started up, and went to AppData>Profiles>Mozilla etc and cleared moved all those files to Recycle Bin. Restart my computer, and now am typing in FF...But I STILL don't know why I can't give skuff karma, I will ask KH about that now...


I think it's one Karma per user. Thus why I can't give you or skruff any but can for tookie.

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 11, 2009 6:55 am

You haven't given me any karma? :x



Tookie

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 11, 2009 7:24 am

lol@tookie, am I supposed just give karma to everyone I see? o.o I have given like 10 karma in the past week lol


Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Quote from: "one"
OMG THANK YOU SKUFF!!! <3 *hugs* ::iz not homo though:: xD

The solution o the problem was manually turn off my computer, hold the button down until lit turned off, then I press Safe Mode" when the computer started up, and went to AppData>Profiles>Mozilla etc and cleared moved all those files to Recycle Bin. Restart my computer, and now am typing in FF...But I STILL don't know why I can't give skuff karma, I will ask KH about that now...

I think it's one Karma per user. Thus why I can't give you or skruff any but can for tookie.


lmaoooooooo.

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 11, 2009 2:32 pm

It just thinks I don't need any more karma. Actually, if maxi and everyone never took karma off me, I'd be at 17...

lol idek why i still come here

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 11, 2009 7:17 pm

If I had received karma from everyone I'd helped on here, I'd have buckets of the stuff (broken image removed)



Tookie

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 11, 2009 7:21 pm

I've only received karma for trolling and being funny rather than give actual useful info or being productive. Yay me (broken image removed)

Also, any word from the mods/admins about how the system actually works? There probably a faqs I've neglected but oh well.

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Lol DC, you're edging in on my territory in trolling and spam. Almost half my posts are from when talk counted to post count

lol idek why i still come here

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Hrmm.. if you are having trouble deleting a file just use unlocker. You mark files to delete and when you restart unlocker deletes them before the OS loads up.