TU 95
-migrated-
Re: TU 95 Posted on: 08/11/2009 1:28am
Quote Post
Yeah, i never had anything like that when I used it but FF sometimes freezes if you clear the cashe when it's to full of stuff.
Didn't intentionally do it. (broken image removed)
Re: TU 95 Posted on: 08/11/2009 3:22am
Quote Post
OMG THANK YOU SKUFF!!! <3 *hugs* ::iz not homo though:: xD

The solution o the problem was manually turn off my computer, hold the button down until lit turned off, then I press Safe Mode" when the computer started up, and went to AppData>Profiles>Mozilla etc and cleared moved all those files to Recycle Bin. Restart my computer, and now am typing in FF...But I STILL don't know why I can't give skuff karma, I will ask KH about that now...
Re: TU 95 Posted on: 08/11/2009 3:58am
Quote Post
Quote from: "one"

The solution o the problem was manually turn off my computer, hold the button down until lit turned off, then I press Safe Mode" when the computer started up, and went to AppData>Profiles>Mozilla etc and cleared moved all those files to Recycle Bin. Restart my computer, and now am typing in FF...But I STILL don't know why I can't give skuff karma, I will ask KH about that now...

I think it's one Karma per user. Thus why I can't give you or skruff any but can for tookie.
Re: TU 95 Posted on: 08/11/2009 6:55am
Quote Post
You haven't given me any karma? :x

Tookie

Re: TU 95 Posted on: 08/11/2009 7:24am
Quote Post
lol@tookie, am I supposed just give karma to everyone I see? o.o I have given like 10 karma in the past week lol

Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Quote from: "one"

I think it's one Karma per user. Thus why I can't give you or skruff any but can for tookie.

lmaoooooooo.
Re: TU 95 Posted on: 08/11/2009 2:32pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
It just thinks I don't need any more karma. Actually, if maxi and everyone never took karma off me, I'd be at 17...

lol idek why i still come here

Re: TU 95 Posted on: 08/11/2009 7:17pm
Quote Post
If I had received karma from everyone I'd helped on here, I'd have buckets of the stuff (broken image removed)

Tookie

Re: TU 95 Posted on: 08/11/2009 7:21pm
Quote Post
I've only received karma for trolling and being funny rather than give actual useful info or being productive. Yay me (broken image removed)

Also, any word from the mods/admins about how the system actually works? There probably a faqs I've neglected but oh well.
Re: TU 95 Posted on: 08/11/2009 7:44pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Lol DC, you're edging in on my territory in trolling and spam. Almost half my posts are from when talk counted to post count

lol idek why i still come here

Re: TU 95 Posted on: 08/11/2009 8:40pm
Quote Post
Hrmm.. if you are having trouble deleting a file just use unlocker. You mark files to delete and when you restart unlocker deletes them before the OS loads up.
Re: TU 95 Posted on: 08/11/2009 10:36pm
Quote Post