Knightfall 2
-migrated-
Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/24/2009 6:43pm
Quote Post
Using Niflheim, you could easily just activate all the achievements in the SOL file under the "achievement_unlocked" array; load the game in your browser, click extras, then just activate all the achievements, but the thing is.. in Niflheim, whenever I click on a check box of a boolean, and go to the next boolean in the array, the checks aren't saved. What gives?
.SOL Editor itself can't open the file, since it's a type 3 and throws out errors. I tried making a new sol file using .SOL editor and the exact same values, but the game does not read the file and ignores it since it's a type 0.

What's the problem with Niflheim not letting you tick boxes? If I could get that part to work, this would be a cinch.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/24/2009 7:32pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Blood"
Using Niflheim, you could easily just activate all the achievements in the SOL file under the "achievement_unlocked" array; load the game in your browser, click extras, then just activate all the achievements, but the thing is.. in Niflheim, whenever I click on a check box of a boolean, and go to the next boolean in the array, the checks aren't saved. What gives?
.SOL Editor itself can't open the file, since it's a type 3 and throws out errors. I tried making a new sol file using .SOL editor and the exact same values, but the game does not read the file and ignores it since it's a type 0.

What's the problem with Niflheim not letting you tick boxes? If I could get that part to work, this would be a cinch.

People uses Ragnarok these days...
Niflheim has been gone a loong time now (broken image removed)
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/24/2009 7:41pm
Quote Post
Just like I said in the other section:

Ragnarok doesn't even start on my machine. I've even tried running the exe in cmd, even in through a .bat, it just doesn't run at all. Doesn't start.

XP, dual core cpu, 4ghz.

Ragnarok doesn't run.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/24/2009 8:36pm
Quote Post
Wow, hail you for using something that has been dead for ages, how did you manage to get it working after all this time?

Tookie

Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/26/2009 3:41pm
Quote Post
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/26/2009 5:31pm
Quote Post
for who ask for it here's the SOL file with all achievements and a bunch of gold and other littles surprises (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed)

chat.kongregate.comgamez0055288
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/26/2009 6:43pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "baldurstod"
In Rag the SOL file editing doesnt work for that game

even SOL editor doesn't work i tried *8, *16, *24, in double, 4 bytes, almost every options in CC and found nothin' :?
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/26/2009 7:22pm
Quote Post
the SOL file editing works perfectly i'm mistake because the RAG version than i have was 12 i download the wrong file sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

i have finished the whole game but nothing in the SOL file appear to change so i cant bring to you people a finish SOL file
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/07/2009 10:02pm
Quote Post
Damn, that finish-the-game only clicking groups of 3 blocks or more achievement is insane, because you have to grab the feathers that drop or else the game ends suddenlynd kills you.
Of course you can edit the SOL for great health, but it doesn't matter since there are a lot of chain blocks (unbreakables) by that point it's almost impossible to maneuver around them with 3+ block groups.
Man. (broken image removed)