Shorty Covers
-migrated-
Shorty Covers Posted on: 08/26/2009 9:09pm
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/games/WebCypher/shorty-covers

it's a very hard game for me :x :x :x :x

here's the SOL file with all levels and all guns (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed)
Re: Shorty Covers Posted on: 08/26/2009 9:33pm
Quote Post
The .sol has a virus. Do not download it. I am using NOD32, for those who want to know.
URGENT Posted on: 08/27/2009 3:30pm
Quote Post
2 people already downloaded it!!!!! some one remove it immediately so no one else gets the virus!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shorty Covers Posted on: 08/27/2009 3:43pm
Quote Post
Well i can only hope this game won't badges so i won't get to my computer virus :?
Re: Shorty Covers Posted on: 08/27/2009 5:57pm
Quote Post
I seem to remember NOD32 shitting it's pants over utterly everything, even worse than Norton does.
It's a .sol, you couldn't run it if you tried, even if it actually is a virus.

If you actually want it go ahead, probably just fear-mongering but either way you're safe.
Re: Shorty Covers Posted on: 08/28/2009 1:18pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
I seem to remember NOD32 shitting it's pants over utterly everything, even worse than Norton does.

If you actually want it go ahead, probably just fear-mongering but either way you're safe.
lol NOD32 shitting its pants over everything, idk what that even is
Re: Shorty Covers Posted on: 08/28/2009 3:47pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "dreameater"
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"

lol NOD32 shitting its pants over everything, idk what that even is

It's an anti-virus that gets used mostly by people that think they're extremely hardcore computer pro's.
They usually use it with 6 other scanners and probe files for far to long before downloading something. I hated that site :S
It picks up on pretty much anything that looks like it could do anything. It's nice and all but if you don't act like a glass-sorter it's hard to download something that will genuinely fuck you up.
Re: Shorty Covers Posted on: 08/30/2009 11:41am
Quote Post
WTH? a sol with a virus....pretty damn good for 499bytes of code. NOD's just taking the piss...

Tookie

Re: Shorty Covers Posted on: 08/30/2009 3:26pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Y'know, I'm the sort of person who completely ignores hundreds of viruses until they build up to the extent that they clog up my computer, and then think "I'd better scan today". Then I get impatient around halfway through, delete the stuff that's currently found, and then don't use an antivirus till they re-clog.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Shorty Covers Posted on: 08/30/2009 5:14pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "skuff"
Y'know, I'm the sort of person who completely ignores hundreds of viruses until they build up to the extent that they clog up my computer, and then think "I'd better scan today". Then I get impatient around halfway through, delete the stuff that's currently found, and then don't use an antivirus till they re-clog.
My computer is about three years old, I've never formatted it and I haven't updated my antivirus (AVG) in two years.
Re: Shorty Covers Posted on: 08/31/2009 8:17am
Quote Post
Antivirus? What antivirus? I tend to have one updated, but disabled as it annoys the hell out of me (Avira) everytime it finds a trainer or two and beeps at me. I only use it to scan suspicious looking files, if that. It doesn't hog the system, so I'ma keeping it.

Tookie

Re: Shorty Covers Posted on: 08/31/2009 3:11pm
Quote Post
I deny any kind of updates, they all look ugly as shit and load slower and slower due to pointless shitty add-ons.(Azures > Vuse, Media Player, IE).
Disable all my ant-virus's when they want anything or I want to do anything. Always asking for conformation and hoovering ram.
Re: Shorty Covers Posted on: 08/31/2009 4:31pm
Quote Post
I have AVG too but didn't update it, i only deformated my computer when i enter some website and completely deleted my system32 from the computer.
Re: Shorty Covers Posted on: 08/31/2009 6:02pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Arthi"
I have AVG too but didn't update it, i only deformated my computer when i enter some website and completely deleted my system32 from the computer.

Site wouldn't happen to have been 12chan would it (broken image removed) :lol: