Farm Town
-migrated-
Farm Town Posted on: 09/01/2009 3:33am
Quote Post
Wow, I just noticed this game which apparently FarmVille ripped off. Like almost exactly.
Re: Farm Town Posted on: 09/01/2009 4:07am
Quote Post
Wow, bad security, it seems like, because you can disconnect from the server and go in "offline" mode. Anybody want to help?

Edit: Got the money and exp easily. Exact value 4 bytes, you'll get two addresses. Right click both and find what writes to this address, and change the value (in the game) again. You'll get an address in the window that popped up. Hit replace, and replace the code with stuff that does nothing. click stop, close, and lock/change the value to whatever you want now!

Edit2: Actually, I have no clue what's happening with this one. I changed the money to like 8000 while offline, and plowed a ton of fields, and the money stayed at 8000. When I went back online, the money stayed at 8000, but half the fields I plowed (maybe the ones after I hit the actual money limit) disappeared. I plowed one more tile, and the money appeared to stay at 8000, though.

Edit 3: Dang it, back to square 0, and I have to wait another 2 days to try stuff, because my money's back down to 15.
Re: Farm Town Posted on: 10/20/2009 8:04pm
Quote Post
Hmm, they added Harvester/Tractor/Seeder today. Going to go take a look, see if they coded it similar to farmville.
Re: Farm Town Posted on: 10/20/2009 8:32pm
Quote Post
Freezing the fuel doesn't work, reloading returns the proper value. Could only hope for something that easy. (broken image removed)
Re: Farm Town Posted on: 10/25/2009 1:55am
Quote Post
Can farm town be hacked using AOBs? like some hacks on farmville?
Re: Farm Town Posted on: 10/25/2009 11:57pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "nachar"
Can farm town be hacked using AOBs? like some hacks on farmville?

I don't know, that's what we're looking for. So far, I haven't found anything yet.
It's a different game from farmville, and is going to be coded differently, so it obviously won't have the same hacks.
Re: Farm Town Posted on: 10/26/2009 1:35pm
Quote Post
No coding like farmville.. They have an asset.xml file and everything seems to use an odd format of <row>0000</row> So a guy might be able to adjust the row size to increase the plow/plant/harvest size. As for instant crops that looks pretty much impossible.
Re: Farm Town Posted on: 10/26/2009 1:37pm
Quote Post
Re: Farm Town Posted on: 10/27/2009 1:00am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Deibs"
This is the link to the asset.xml

Code: [Select]
http://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/vars/1020-151627/defs/assets.xml
Exactly what can you do wit this?
Re: Farm Town Posted on: 10/31/2009 8:29am
Quote Post
Gives you a small understanding as to how the game is coded... gonna need to know what is server sided on Farmtown and what isn't. Otherwise your doing a lot of work for nothing.
Re: Farm Town Posted on: 11/02/2009 4:30pm
Quote Post
you arent much with that cause they have it all hard-coded probably the only way you can hack is in the way messages from client to server are sent meaning if you find how to edit the time print on the Planting message you could instant harvest even if you refresh right after, this also could be the case for Mass plow/seed/plant cause the server really doenst care in how many milliseconds you can plant just records you planted.
still need the AOB for the size of the vehicle action.

altho i've discoverd the ROW thingy.

this is how they say how BIG something is (broken image removed)

not only that it gives the game a schematic on were a player can walk or not. meaning if you change the asset.xml you could walk over your mansion etc.

the only thing we dont know is do they just note when we plant it or for how long we planted it.
Re: Farm Town Posted on: 11/15/2009 6:05am
Quote Post
Quote from: "xtremegamer"
you arent much with that cause they have it all hard-coded probably the only way you can hack is in the way messages from client to server are sent meaning if you find how to edit the time print on the Planting message you could instant harvest even if you refresh right after, this also could be the case for Mass plow/seed/plant cause the server really doenst care in how many milliseconds you can plant just records you planted.

not only that it gives the game a schematic on were a player can walk or not. meaning if you change the asset.xml you could walk over your mansion etc.

the only thing we dont know is do they just note when we plant it or for how long we planted it.

Sir can you pm me the codes for instant harvest and/or expand vehicle action area please.. Thanks!
Re: Farm Town Posted on: 11/15/2009 6:51am
Quote Post
Quote from: "nachar"

Sir can you pm me the codes for instant harvest and/or expand vehicle action area please.. Thanks!

First of all, I'm not entirely sure if he, or anybody for that matter, knows these hacks. Nobody, including xtremegamer, claimed to have these hacks. Perhaps you are just getting this confused with FarmVille.
Secondly, if you want a PM, then PM him, don't waste space and clutter up the thread.
Re: Farm Town Posted on: 12/03/2009 10:05am
Quote Post
the only i've found is Gift send hack , if you open the gift page several time you can send as facebook let's you send gifts this time = 30 so 30 gifts to someone (broken image removed). just open them in a new tab ... select gift > select friend > do not yet confirm send but set the window open, after you've done all. click the confirmation al all 30 , and you'll friend will recieve 30 Gifts
Re: Farm Town Posted on: 12/11/2009 1:21am
Quote Post
the only i've found is Gift send hack , if you open the gift page several time you can send as facebook let's you send gifts this time = 30 so 30 gifts to someone (broken image removed). just open them in a new tab ... select gift > select friend > do not yet confirm send but set the window open, after you've done all. click the confirmation al all 30 , and you'll friend will recieve 30 Gifts
That's not a hack - that's a glitch - and it also used to be on FarmVille - you can still do it on FarmVille too but your friends will just get empty gifts on all but the first one you sent - don't know if they did the same thing on FarmTown.