Request - Alkie Kong or Thing Thing Arena 3
-migrated-
Request - Alkie Kong or Thing Thing Arena 3 Posted on: 09/01/2009 10:13pm
Quote Post
Alkie - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/399956

Thing Thing - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/485863

Both very easy games. All medals achievable if somebody (hint hint nudge nudge deity) can hack health.
Re: Request - Alkie Kong or Thing Thing Arena 3 Posted on: 09/02/2009 11:04am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Above post was 1000th post in this forum.

lol idek why i still come here

I don't get it. Theres no way theres been 1000 posts in this forum, maybe 100. or 1000 topic views or something.

Anyways, i see deity did pico blast and in utero this morning. I guess thing thing 2 isn't hackable for health?
Thing Thing 3 Arena is horrible to hack - the author's replaced all the variable names with ctrl characters, making it a pain to look at the code.

On the bright side, it is possible to hack ammo by searching for 4 bytes *8 (which how I got the badges on Kongregate). This may take a while to get all the medals!
Re: Request - Alkie Kong or Thing Thing Arena 3 Posted on: 09/02/2009 10:10pm
Quote Post
Yeah i tried with the ammo, seems really hard. The first 30 kills are really easy and everything after that is insane..
Quote from: "skuff"
Above post was 1000th post in this forum.

Erm,
Code: [Select]
#

Newgrounds
Discuss hacking methods for games at Newgrounds.com
34 Topics
221 Posts
Last post by tookie View the latest post
1 minute ago

Tookie

There is one place easy to get medals: medium laboratory, right bottom corner. Just stay near left wall and kill falling enemies.
Re: Request - Alkie Kong or Thing Thing Arena 3 Posted on: 12/19/2009 12:21am
Quote Post
I have a root var for you guys on TTA3. _level0/game/character:health . Do all the searches to get the value, which on normal will be 1600, and on Hardcore, 1200. Freeze it. Voila, invulnerability. This sided with ammo hack makes all medals easily gotten within an hour.