Epic Week
-migrated-
Epic Week Posted on: 09/10/2009 11:42pm
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/53907?page=3

Can this be the thread for all 7 games, or would that be spamming?
Re: 7 badges games in a week. Posted on: 09/11/2009 1:03am
Quote Post
inb4 a badge a day for entirely underwhelmingly shitty and buggy games.
Re: 7 badges games in a week. Posted on: 09/11/2009 3:17am
Quote Post
if they are for games that have needed it for a while... ok. If he's just gonna whore out badges for the sake of whoring out badges... this next week is gonna suck.
Re: 7 badges games in a week. Posted on: 09/11/2009 6:39am
Quote Post
Was he really getting married, skuff? Or did you just make it up? Truth is that he's got 4 weeks of holiday a year, and I doubt we'd want to be working whilst on the beach....

Tookie

Re: 7 badges games in a week. Posted on: 09/11/2009 6:42am
Quote Post
New thread...

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/56552

(broken image removed) And tookie...yeah he is getting married...he proposed to Alison(noy Claire), the kong admin...really creepy, probably picked her up at the kong HQ and had Office sex.. XD
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/11/2009 10:34am
Quote Post
Quote from: "one"
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/53907?page=3

Can this be the thread for all 7 games, or would that be spamming?

No because unlike buried treasure these badges will stay there.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/11/2009 3:33pm
Quote Post
We proposed like over a month ago. It gave legions of dick-riders an excuse as to why he was being such a lazy cunt and not doing the work he's paid to do.
Honestly, all we can ope for is the games he half started already on the countless times he's just plain not fucking done a challenge.

Edit: He hasn't even managed todays challenge. it's a fucking joke him even pretending he'll manage w wole week.
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/11/2009 6:34pm
Quote Post
It's been like already 2 weeks without badges.. -.-
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/11/2009 9:20pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "one"
It's been like already 2 weeks without badges.. -.-
9 days to be exact other than that easy badge for little wheel
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/11/2009 10:10pm
Quote Post
Considering all he did was change "get ticket" to "get badge", I'd agree it's fucking pathetic.
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/11/2009 10:43pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Considering all he did was change "get ticket" to "get badge", I'd agree it's fucking pathetic.
i know its for people who needs a stupid easy. also i dont get why thok level 45 actually asked for a easy badge
Re: 7 badges games in a week. Posted on: 09/14/2009 5:36am
Quote Post
Quote from: "TasteOfChaos"
if they are for games that have needed it for a while... ok. If he's just gonna whore out badges for the sake of whoring out badges... this next week is gonna suck.

Hoping for:
Civiballs 2
Frantic 2

Other than that, this month has no really "good" new games that don't already have badges, and what does a week stand for to greg? 7 days? 5 days?
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/14/2009 12:28pm
Quote Post
Frantic 2 will surely get badges.. its EPIC

the EPIC WEEK will only last 5 days
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/14/2009 4:38pm
Quote Post
As has been mentioned, the version of Gravitee 2 in the video was given to Tasselfoot by the developer with stuff unlocked for the purposes of making the video.

We're NOT okay with .sol editing for games on Kongregate, especially with regard to earning badges. It is an offense for which repeat offenders are periodically banned after receiving warnings.

But while we certainly do not condone Tasselfoot's antics in Papa's Pizzeria, it is an issue that has long since been dealt with. Mistakes were made, apologies were given, group hugs were enjoyed, and the sun went on to rise another day.

Now let's all join hands and sing songs about the lessons Greg learned from making such needlessly tedious badges that drive people to insanity.

LOLOL. how pathetic...

Tookie

Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/14/2009 5:22pm
Quote Post
Get out of jail free card says I.