Epic Week
-migrated-
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/14/2009 6:24pm
Quote Post
link to that topic?
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/15/2009 6:09am
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/54705 for the Tasselfoot is cheating topic (no, it's a different topic from the other one that was posted a while back here)

Tookie

Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/15/2009 9:13pm
Quote Post
Wow, day two and Greg's given up already?
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/15/2009 9:31pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "D3ath4u2"
Wow, day two and Greg's given up already?

Unsurprised cat is unsurprised.
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/15/2009 10:56pm
Quote Post
no he gave a badge to robot dinosaurs that shoot beams when they roar
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/15/2009 11:03pm
Quote Post
Wow 40% of the way through epic week and weve got an easy and 2 mediums so far.

why thats certainly the most epicest thing ever.

its just so epic!
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/16/2009 12:38am
Quote Post
Epic games given the bare minimum of badges just before it's too late. In my timezone he's a day late.
How did we ever doubt you greg.
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/16/2009 10:27pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Here seemed like a good place to ask Max if he's doing the job I asked him to do. And to stay on topic: greg r fukkin ghey cuz he givz us stuf 2 do. But seriously, piracy is a crime. And hey, everyone. You let the haterade spill, so I came running to suck it up. Don't ask where I'm gone, btw, if You're important enough to know why I haven't got time, good. If you don't know, don't ask. Also, private messages neither bump nor die, and that's my one post for a while

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/17/2009 12:31am
Quote Post
(broken image removed)

Would anyone actually have noticed if you didn't post for a week? Only person/s that would be noticed would be ignored or praed.
Though I'll just assume your tired/drunk and move on.
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/17/2009 1:02am
Quote Post
For DeathCreations Post. (Forgot to Quote.)
I'm guessing right now (9:01 Pm) it's 6:01 Pm in San Francisco.
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/17/2009 2:57am
Quote Post
And now we have a game about sperm, yay for teaching 1/2 of kong about genders (broken image removed)

iabxhtk ,slp retteb Keew Cipe ekam
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/17/2009 3:37pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "skuff"
Here seemed like a good place to ask Max if he's doing the job I asked him to do.

huh?

also epic week so far has been mediocre. a bunch of easy assed badges on alright games. They could of at least stuck a hard badge on the crab battle. (although that was the hardest medium I've ever seen)

But seriously the new epic game is about sperm? That would be epic... if I was twelve.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/17/2009 4:03pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "HackerofNone"
For DeathCreations Post. (Forgot to Quote.)
I'm guessing right now (9:01 Pm) it's 6:01 Pm in San Francisco.

To me his post was at 10:27 pm. Reasonable assumption.

I agree with you Max. Mayvbe a couple of badge based on immature Newground's humour games. But a whole week is kind of stale.
Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/17/2009 4:19pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
I agree with you Max. Mayvbe a couple of badge based on immature Newground's humour games. But a whole week is kind of stale.

Aye, a true epic week would of been good, on the games that have got messages of BADGE THIS! across it, like mastermind and khronos etc, THAT would of been epic. This is more of a kiddy fun time week where greg is throwing out mediocre badges to prove that he still can do them. Personally I think they should fire him and get someone who can actually do their job while retaining a sense of humour, like he used to be.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Epic Week Posted on: 09/17/2009 8:14pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"

Aye, a true epic week would of been good, on the games that have got messages of BADGE THIS! across it, like mastermind and khronos etc, THAT would of been epic. This is more of a kiddy fun time week where greg is throwing out mediocre badges to prove that he still can do them. Personally I think they should fire him and get someone who can actually do their job while retaining a sense of humour, like he used to be.
i kind of agree with you there i mean it would be bad if they fired greg and all but in the past month or 2 he hasnt done as much as he said he would even though he did get engaged. I mean we could have what 20 extra badges or more in the past month and like at least 10 more on epic week