Re: Epic Week
link to that topic?
-migrated-
33 posts
link to that topic?
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/54705 for the Tasselfoot is cheating topic (no, it's a different topic from the other one that was posted a while back here)
Tookie
Wow, day two and Greg's given up already?
Wow, day two and Greg's given up already?

Unsurprised cat is unsurprised.
no he gave a badge to robot dinosaurs that shoot beams when they roar
Wow 40% of the way through epic week and weve got an easy and 2 mediums so far.
why thats certainly the most epicest thing ever.
its just so epic!
Epic games given the bare minimum of badges just before it's too late. In my timezone he's a day late.
How did we ever doubt you greg.
Here seemed like a good place to ask Max if he's doing the job I asked him to do. And to stay on topic: greg r fukkin ghey cuz he givz us stuf 2 do. But seriously, piracy is a crime. And hey, everyone. You let the haterade spill, so I came running to suck it up. Don't ask where I'm gone, btw, if You're important enough to know why I haven't got time, good. If you don't know, don't ask. Also, private messages neither bump nor die, and that's my one post for a while
lol idek why i still come here
(broken image removed)
Would anyone actually have noticed if you didn't post for a week? Only person/s that would be noticed would be ignored or praed.
Though I'll just assume your tired/drunk and move on.
For DeathCreations Post. (Forgot to Quote.)
I'm guessing right now (9:01 Pm) it's 6:01 Pm in San Francisco.
And now we have a game about sperm, yay for teaching 1/2 of kong about genders (broken image removed)
iabxhtk ,slp retteb Keew Cipe ekam
Here seemed like a good place to ask Max if he's doing the job I asked him to do.
huh?
also epic week so far has been mediocre. a bunch of easy assed badges on alright games. They could of at least stuck a hard badge on the crab battle. (although that was the hardest medium I've ever seen)
But seriously the new epic game is about sperm? That would be epic... if I was twelve.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
For DeathCreations Post. (Forgot to Quote.)
I'm guessing right now (9:01 Pm) it's 6:01 Pm in San Francisco.
To me his post was at 10:27 pm. Reasonable assumption.
I agree with you Max. Mayvbe a couple of badge based on immature Newground's humour games. But a whole week is kind of stale.
I agree with you Max. Mayvbe a couple of badge based on immature Newground's humour games. But a whole week is kind of stale.
Aye, a true epic week would of been good, on the games that have got messages of BADGE THIS! across it, like mastermind and khronos etc, THAT would of been epic. This is more of a kiddy fun time week where greg is throwing out mediocre badges to prove that he still can do them. Personally I think they should fire him and get someone who can actually do their job while retaining a sense of humour, like he used to be.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"I agree with you Max. Mayvbe a couple of badge based on immature Newground's humour games. But a whole week is kind of stale.
Aye, a true epic week would of been good, on the games that have got messages of BADGE THIS! across it, like mastermind and khronos etc, THAT would of been epic. This is more of a kiddy fun time week where greg is throwing out mediocre badges to prove that he still can do them. Personally I think they should fire him and get someone who can actually do their job while retaining a sense of humour, like he used to be.
i kind of agree with you there i mean it would be bad if they fired greg and all but in the past month or 2 he hasnt done as much as he said he would even though he did get engaged. I mean we could have what 20 extra badges or more in the past month and like at least 10 more on epic week