Re: Frontier Posted on: 10/30/2009 3:23am
Quote Post
pffffffffffffffff
Re: Frontier Posted on: 10/30/2009 7:43pm
Quote Post
You have to kill a Buccaneer party.
Re: Frontier Posted on: 10/30/2009 11:17pm
Quote Post
Idk why, but recently any non-aob search for me comes up with nothing. not finding money, health or any variable

edit- doh! had hex checked =D
Re: Frontier Posted on: 10/30/2009 11:23pm
Quote Post
What exactly is Hex?
Re: Frontier Posted on: 10/30/2009 11:38pm
Quote Post
Re: Frontier Posted on: 10/31/2009 1:09pm
Quote Post
Guys, its worth noting that if you use the money cheat on Day 1, you show up on the High Scores as getting the money achievements on Day 1, which is impossible by playing legitimately. Might want to wait a bit before giving yourself a big bankroll.

Also, giving yourself ONE MILLION DOLLARS [/Dr.Evil] wins the game instantly, I believe.

Oh - and - I'm back. (broken image removed)
Re: Frontier Posted on: 10/31/2009 1:57pm
Quote Post

Congrats.
Re: Frontier Posted on: 10/31/2009 2:22pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "BadgeHunter"
Guys, its worth noting that if you use the money cheat on Day 1, you show up on the High Scores as getting the money achievements on Day 1, which is impossible by playing legitimately. Might want to wait a bit before giving yourself a big bankroll.

Also, giving yourself ONE MILLION DOLLARS [/Dr.Evil] wins the game instantly, I believe.

so your saying that your back from something when this is your first post and we have never heard of you
Re: Frontier Posted on: 10/31/2009 3:03pm
Quote Post
^lol. XDD
Re: Frontier Posted on: 10/31/2009 3:45pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
so your saying that your back from something when this is your first post and we have never heard of you

As in, back from the old site, which I just noticed today had 404'd. (broken image removed)
Re: Frontier Posted on: 10/31/2009 5:05pm
Quote Post
i wonder why it was deleted
Re: Frontier Posted on: 10/31/2009 5:10pm
Quote Post
download my .sol http://www.mediafire.com/?tmwidztvzmu
all badges but the third one you need to get by ruling over 1 more city. (broken image removed)
Re: Frontier Posted on: 10/31/2009 6:17pm
Quote Post
this game's retarded. all your achievements are lost when you exit. i guess the sol doesnt record which ones you have done. and super glitchy. but i played all the way through. i would post my sol, but two other people already have.
Re: Frontier Posted on: 10/31/2009 6:29pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "TheoQ99"
this game's retarded. all your achievements are lost when you exit. i guess the sol doesnt record which ones you have done. and super glitchy. but i played all the way through. i would post my sol, but two other people already have.

Really? My achievements aren't lost when I exit :? Maybe your not allowing chat.kongregate to store enough data on your computer :?