Newly downloaded CE 5.5 Hacking issues
-migrated-
Newly downloaded CE 5.5 Hacking issues Posted on: 09/28/2009 3:52pm
Quote Post
Ok, so the story is i am on a slap chop right now (computer monitor hooked up to a laptop bottom) right now since my regular computer died. I don't think the base of the computer affects CE 5.5, but w/e. Now on that computer, i had CE 5.4, and then upgraded to CE 5.5 when it came out, so had no problems with it.

Today i downloaded 5.5 on here as new badges came out, and i can't wait the moth it will take to fix my computer to hack (=P) so i went and downloaded 5.5, and got the latest badges with some aob's. Today i load it up to try some regular 4byte hacks, yet it ends up with these 2 address's appearing every time i search, and won't ever change the ones shown, no matter what i do...

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8033/akakakaka.jpg
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/337/akakakakakaakakakak.jpg

What settings should i go about changing to fix this? Is there a way to fix this? Am i being very stupid and not seeing what i should be doing?

Also, there really isnt a "Ask issues about hacking issues" forum section, so correct me if this is the wrong place to post this, and where to post it :/
Re: Newly downloaded CE 5.5 Hacking issues Posted on: 09/28/2009 4:16pm
Quote Post
I redownloaded it as well because i just got a new computer last week.

I've had a number of errors with it.

For instance, i got a message saying "Can not inject DLL for speedhack."

When i tried to attach to FF once, it said: "Can not find disk in (E:) - RETRY, CANCEL, OK"

Idk, it hasn't been smooth. Up until now, i have never had any issues with CE. Ever.
Re: Newly downloaded CE 5.5 Hacking issues Posted on: 09/28/2009 4:30pm
Quote Post
Same here, which is why i am freaked out like crazy over this...

Also forgot to mention, that every time i open CE and close it, the process for CE never ends. So i can have 4 CE process's running at once with only 1 CE box open =/
Re: Newly downloaded CE 5.5 Hacking issues Posted on: 09/28/2009 8:53pm
Quote Post
I just restart my computer if that happens, or..use the Windows List...
Re: Newly downloaded CE 5.5 Hacking issues Posted on: 09/29/2009 4:57am
Quote Post
Ok, for some reason it fixed itself... dunno why it was doing that before, and ill restart my comp for now on, thanks one!
Re: Newly downloaded CE 5.5 Hacking issues Posted on: 10/02/2010 2:52pm
Quote Post
Haven't had a problem like this after getting 5.6.1 about 4 months ago, so maybe that fixed it. If anyone wants they can lock the thread since the version is updated anyway.
Re: Newly downloaded CE 5.5 Hacking issues Posted on: 10/02/2010 6:32pm
Quote Post
cum here
just download the newer one

Re: Newly downloaded CE 5.5 Hacking issues Posted on: 10/02/2010 11:35pm
Quote Post
Locked.