Amorphous+ AoB's Megathread [updated]
-migrated-
Re: Amorphous+ AoB's Megathread [updated] Posted on: 11/09/2009 5:36am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Escaliber1"
nice but......none of them worked for me.....idk what i doing wrong i serching for the aobs then changing them to what u say then nothing changes
few random questions sorry if theyr a bit noobish but i am a noob
-how i use the sol file?
-How do u find thesse AoBs(srry i just learning to hack still)

Great tutorial on how to find AoBs: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=303
I'm surprised there's no tutorial on how to use .sol files, or am I missing something? What you do is download the .sol file and put it in its correct location, depending on your OS:

Quote from: "Milamber"
.SOL LOCATIONS:
XP:
Code: [Select]
C:Documents and Settings<Username>Application DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects<Random letters and numbers>kongregate.comgamez0018416liveAmorphous_K.swf
Vista:
C:Users<Username>AppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects<Random letters and numbers>kongregate.comgamez0018416liveAmorphous_K.swf
Re: Amorphous+ AoB's Megathread [updated] Posted on: 11/09/2009 9:16pm
Quote Post
I'll make a TUT right now. (broken image removed)

A video one. (broken image removed)

EDIT: what I meant to say is that I will make a better .sol video than I have already.. (broken image removed)
Re: Amorphous+ AoB's Megathread [updated] Posted on: 11/27/2009 2:26pm
Quote Post
I have a question ... umm, you see, I played Amorphous+ in the past and - without any cheats whatsoever - I got to about 60 awards. Then one day I accidentally deleted all my chat.kongregate folder and now ... I logged to Amorphous+ and to my surprise my progress IS saved - I mean, every awards and rewards are here, but the folder the sol file should be placed in (gamez0018416) doesn't really exist. I also tried just achieving one award and then scanning for the folder with sort by modification thing, but it is like it isn't really stored on my comp. I tried Ragnarok too - version 013, cause I can't run 014 - and it detects the sol file but it can't edit it - I just get some error.

How is that possible?

Also about Ragnarok - idk, but it's quite strange - I mean, sometimes I can edit certain sol files with it, sometimes I don't - it happened with Clockwords: Prelude - once I could edit it, but other times I couldn't - the same error thing.
Re: Amorphous+ AoB's Megathread [updated] Posted on: 11/27/2009 3:07pm
Quote Post
i have no idea zan, i would think each time you delete your save it stays deleted
Re: Amorphous+ AoB's Megathread [updated] Posted on: 11/27/2009 5:21pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Zanpakutotheyare"
I have a question ... umm, you see, I played Amorphous+ in the past and - without any cheats whatsoever - I got to about 60 awards. Then one day I accidentally deleted all my chat.kongregate folder and now ... I logged to Amorphous+ and to my surprise my progress IS saved - I mean, every awards and rewards are here, but the folder the sol file should be placed in (gamez0018416) doesn't really exist. I also tried just achieving one award and then scanning for the folder with sort by modification thing, but it is like it isn't really stored on my comp. I tried Ragnarok too - version 013, cause I can't run 014 - and it detects the sol file but it can't edit it - I just get some error.

How is that possible?

Also about Ragnarok - idk, but it's quite strange - I mean, sometimes I can edit certain sol files with it, sometimes I don't - it happened with Clockwords: Prelude - once I could edit it, but other times I couldn't - the same error thing.

Maybe the .Sol is located on a server?
Re: Amorphous+ AoB's Megathread [updated] Posted on: 11/27/2009 7:55pm
Quote Post
It's in kongregate.comgamez0018416live
Re: Amorphous+ AoB's Megathread [updated] Posted on: 11/27/2009 8:25pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "KongregateHack"

Yeah, I know, that's exactly the folder I looked in. But it is not there and yet I still have all my progress for Amorphous+. And no, I am not just searching in wrong folder (for example game_files) - I already swaped tons of .sol files/edited them myself with sol editor but this one is a puzzle for me. Idk, maybe the .sol is also stored in a folder outside chat.kongregate and somehow kongregate loads it from this folder ... maybe I will try to get another award and see if any folder in #SharedObjects<randomletters> got modified the moment my .sol file should update.

EDIT:
Nope, it doesn't work. I gained one more award, then I chose to sort files by modification and ... after I gained the award (even after I closed the window) it appeared as no folder got modified for the last few hours (and that's true, cause I played something else for the last hours). Well, idk, maybe I just have a very strange bug of .sol file hidden in the hidden folder I see >.<
Re: Amorphous+ AoB's Megathread [updated] Posted on: 11/27/2009 9:04pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "KongregateHack"

Yeah, I know, that's exactly the folder I looked in. But it is not there and yet I still have all my progress for Amorphous+. And no, I am not just searching in wrong folder (for example game_files) - I already swaped tons of .sol files/edited them myself with sol editor but this one is a puzzle for me. Idk, maybe the .sol is also stored in a folder outside chat.kongregate and somehow kongregate loads it from this folder ... maybe I will try to get another award and see if any folder in #SharedObjects<randomletters> got modified the moment my .sol file should update.

EDIT:
Nope, it doesn't work. I gained one more award, then I chose to sort files by modification and ... after I gained the award (even after I closed the window) it appeared as no folder got modified for the last few hours (and that's true, cause I played something else for the last hours). Well, idk, maybe I just have a very strange bug of .sol file hidden in the hidden folder I see >.<
It's the kongregate.com folder not chat.kongregate.com
Re: Amorphous+ AoB's Megathread [updated] Posted on: 11/28/2009 9:29am
Quote Post
Ooooooooh, I am blind >.<

Ok, nvm, thanks and sorry for my stupid posts. I just got used to chat.kongregate so I always skipped that part of location folder when reading. My bad :oops:
Re: Amorphous+ AoB's Megathread [updated] Posted on: 11/30/2009 6:10am
Quote Post

How is that possible?

Hey everyone. I'm back for now (broken image removed). Not going to be on for long though, still overseas. But anyways, the Amorphous+ .sol isn't located in the chat.kongregate folder for some reason, it's located in the kongregate.com folder :?. Hope this helped
Re: Amorphous+ AoB's Megathread [updated] Posted on: 02/09/2010 8:03pm
Quote Post
Impossible badge. (Do anything that saves data.)

96 02 00 08 07 1C 96 02 00 08 1F 4E 96 02 00 08 51 4E 96 09 00 08 8D 07 02 00 00 00 08 01 1C 96 02 00 08 8E 4E 96 02 00 08 8F 52 17
96 0e 00 07 6e 00 00 00 08 8D 07 02 00 00 00 08 01 1C 96 02 00 08 8E 4E 96 02 00 08 8F 52 17 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

So I couldn't actually load the .swf in Sothink because it crashed while parsing it, so I ended up swimming around in CE's memory editor for an hour. Anybody have suggestions for either

a) why it crashed (not enough memory?)
b) better ways to sift through the hex?

I managed to get Sothink to export just the actionscript, but I had to piece together the bytecode myself afterwards because I couldn't open the "Raw Data" viewing mode in Sothink.
Re: Amorphous+ AoB's Megathread [updated] Posted on: 02/19/2010 11:21pm
Quote Post
For some reason I have no 8416 file. I've started a game and even played until the first badge. Where is it?
Re: Amorphous+ AoB's Megathread [updated] Posted on: 02/19/2010 11:28pm
Quote Post
Oh but now it seems there is another problem.
I can't paste the file into it, and the file dosent appear while I'm downloading..
Re: Amorphous+ AoB's Megathread [updated] Posted on: 02/20/2010 1:17am
Quote Post
Good god, triple post. (broken image removed)

Sometimes you have to PLAY the game for a while, get like one achievement. Then the game HAS to save it. If you never played the game then there will be no folder/file there because the game didn't save anything..
Re: Amorphous+ AoB's Megathread [updated] Posted on: 02/21/2010 4:56pm
Quote Post
This game hasnt changed in months and neither have the hacks or ways to beat it. If you dont know how to use a .sol file thats your problem for not reading the help guides available to everyone. Locked.