Gretel and Hansel
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Gretel and Hansel

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/27/2009 02:16

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Gretel and Hansel, a free online Adventure game brought to you by Armor Games. After a long time in development, the adventure begins. This was a labor of love. Hand painted backgrounds and characters all scanned and worked up with Flash. Everything should be working alright, but if you notice any major issues please let us know and we will fix them right away.
Gretel and Hansel Posted on: 10/21/2009 6:21pm
Quote Post
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/515322

This game's medals are easy enough to obtain without hacking. I think it'd be more of a waste of time to figure out how to hack than just simply playing it.

I tried finding the shots number because that's the only annoying medal to get in my opinion, but changing it didn't make it trigger earlier. I actually had to shoot 200 times to get that medal.

There's already a pretty full walkthrough here http://www.gretelandhansel.com/walkthrough.html also that tells you how to get everything.
Re: Gretel and Hansel Posted on: 10/21/2009 10:57pm
Quote Post
Yeah don't bother telling people its a waste of time to hack here.

I've tried it, but diety still manages to make hacks for simple games.
Re: Gretel and Hansel Posted on: 10/22/2009 9:16am
Quote Post
I only tend to look at a game if I can't manage to get the medal legit. In this case - there's a walkthrough, nuff said.

In terms of the 200 shots, having had a quick look at the code (badly mangled together), it uses flash frames to keep the count of shots made, so there's no easy of changing this, the quickest way is to sit there and fire the slingshot 200 times, dull as it is. I suggest finding a good book!
Re: Gretel and Hansel Posted on: 10/24/2009 1:35am
Quote Post
Quote from: "deity"
I only tend to look at a game if I can't manage to get the medal legit. In this case - there's a walkthrough, nuff said.

Case and point. :lol:
Re: Gretel and Hansel Posted on: 12/27/2009 2:16am
Quote Post
Speedhack makes you shoot slightly quicker.