playandwin.co.uk-now with badges and medals
-migrated-
playandwin.co.uk-now with badges and medals Posted on: 10/29/2009 9:20am
Quote Post
playandwin.co.uk has been around for a few years and have developed a rather large following, mostly British slags who still use a k spelling komputer-Mother Russia would be proud of them.

Anyway, they have copied Pogo by doing the Badge thing, even down to what appears to be the same graphics for the Album design(refer to slag definition above). playandwin.co.uk is also copying at least another site by offering medals for gameplay as well.

All games on playandwin.co.uk run in java
...as far as anything else-haven't got a clue.

I am wondering if anyone felt like taking a peek and see if there's any interest
-I know the games are crappy, but it's another game site to work towards another hack conquest
I had a quick look - most of the games are weak puzzle or card games so there isn't much scope for quick hacks. The medals and badges seem very much win x times so in theory we could hack them if we could be arsed. We should be able to use Cheat Engine with Java - like Flash it uses bytecode and there are decompilers out there, so we should be able to patch games with AoBs.

But, the games are awful!
But, the games are awful!

AHHHhhh!!!!!!! That is so funny!!
....ok, not really that funny

I would like to arse if you and others might take a stab at this.

Since we are looking at a lot of medals and badges obtained based upon the number of times played, in theory could Cheat Engine manipulate that data to send(i.e. load the game once and send back that it has been played 100 times)

Of course, I haven't a clue how to use Cheat Engine to do this, me being a NOOB and everything, but I am an expert in theory-and I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Have you tried sending packets with WPE Pro?
I like those games there

I can post some hacks for some of those games if you want
I would like that very much-thank you in advance.

I like those games there

I can post some hacks for some of those games if you want
most games are VIP, so i wont bother playing one game for 15 minutes a day
VIP? What's that mean for these games?

Tookie

It means that you can play ALL VIP games for total of 15 minutes, unless you pay some money to become VIP. Annoying
Re: playandwin.co.uk-now with badges and medals Posted on: 11/09/2009 11:17pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Master_X"
It means that you can play ALL VIP games for total of 15 minutes, unless you pay some money to become VIP. Annoying
thats retarted why would anyone pay to play some games on a game site?
you can ask them by yourself.

Anyway, this thread is done, because nobody here will pay to play and you cant get hacks in >15 minutes on games that cant be hacked by CE and Sothink is as useless as it may look, so unless anybody has good idea, i would lock this
Locked, send PM if you disagree