Hot Spot
-migrated-
Hot Spot Posted on: 10/31/2009 3:13pm
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Kajenx/hotspot

Good puzzle game. Very hard sometimes, though. :O

This is the same guy that developed Ether War..William and Sly..and other cool games.
Re: Hot Spot Posted on: 10/31/2009 4:53pm
Quote Post
Wrong Clicks Don't Count
66 4f 24 ff 0e 22 00 00 -> 66 4f 24 ff 0e 00 00 00

Only problem is that the bonus things don't work :roll:
Re: Hot Spot Posted on: 10/31/2009 5:36pm
Quote Post
Somewhat like minesweeper, you could say.
I know there's actually a technique to ALWAYS win Minesweeper. Might apply to this?
Re: Hot Spot Posted on: 10/31/2009 6:18pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "RyusuiMan"
Somewhat like minesweeper, you could say.
I know there's actually a technique to ALWAYS win Minesweeper. Might apply to this?

whats the technique?
Re: Hot Spot Posted on: 10/31/2009 6:30pm
Quote Post
Really annoying, from what I've heard. You have to do something that takes a while to see if a few pixels change white or something, and if they do, it's a mine. Something like that, not 100% sure
Re: Hot Spot Posted on: 10/31/2009 7:18pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Milamber"
Really annoying, from what I've heard. You have to do something that takes a while to see if a few pixels change white or something, and if they do, it's a mine. Something like that, not 100% sure
That made me lol :lol:
You type xyzzy. Congrats to anyone who recognises that without searching it (broken image removed)
Re: Hot Spot Posted on: 10/31/2009 7:34pm
Quote Post
...Recognizes what? D:
Re: Hot Spot Posted on: 10/31/2009 7:42pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "RyusuiMan"
...Recognizes what? D:
Where xyzzy came from
Re: Hot Spot Posted on: 10/31/2009 8:05pm
Quote Post
Ohh.
Yeah, xyzzy doesn't work on Vista :/
Re: Hot Spot Posted on: 11/01/2009 6:31am
Quote Post
I can't get xyzzy to work on XP :?. Do I just type in xyzzy and something happens?
Re: Hot Spot Posted on: 11/01/2009 3:15pm
Quote Post
Same... :?:
Re: Hot Spot Posted on: 11/03/2009 2:26am
Quote Post
My bro found an AoB that suddenly makes you win a level right after you click anywhere in the game even if its wrong (broken image removed) he's hogging the AoB's though. I think Kong Hack found the same AoB in his globetrotter vid. :mrgreen:
Re: Hot Spot Posted on: 11/03/2009 2:37am
Quote Post
Quote from: "TimeFreak"
My bro found an AoB that suddenly makes you win a level right after you click anywhere in the game even if its wrong (broken image removed) he's hogging the AoB's though. I think Kong Hack found the same AoB in his globetrotter vid. :mrgreen:
(broken image removed)
Srsly
Re: Hot Spot Posted on: 11/03/2009 2:50am
Quote Post
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Quote from: "TimeFreak"
(broken image removed)
Srsly
i doubt he made it and awesome pic death but why is he hogging it if hes a hacker
Re: Hot Spot Posted on: 11/03/2009 4:49pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
i doubt he made it and awesome pic death but why is he hogging it if hes a hacker

Because it's clearly a lie on some level. Don't say that to his face though, he'll get his big cousin on you.
And this one time his big cousin beat Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 in the time it took him to go get an apple. (actually bullshit i remember someone telling me, somehow seems relevent lol)