Ge.ne.sis
-migrated-
Ge.ne.sis Posted on: 11/02/2009 4:57pm
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/games/fairypoet/ge-ne-sis

Beautiful little flash rpg. But like all great games, it must be hacked. So lets go.
Re: Ge.ne.sis Posted on: 11/02/2009 6:17pm
Quote Post
The sol. is in 0006/1579
Change "power base" to something ludicrous and done.
Re: Ge.ne.sis Posted on: 11/02/2009 6:47pm
Quote Post
Well for .sol editor. You can unlock all skills for all characters, change their level and points. Just boost them all heavily and you'll basically be in God mode.
Re: Ge.ne.sis Posted on: 11/02/2009 10:32pm
Quote Post
I think i'm doing something wrong since i can never attack. perhaps, the stats are too high? what did you guys put in?
Re: Ge.ne.sis Posted on: 11/02/2009 11:11pm
Quote Post
Yep, I know what you mean. Don't put your stats too high or the game doesn't function properly. Set them to around 20 or maybe higher. But 20 has helped me through so far.
Re: Ge.ne.sis Posted on: 11/02/2009 11:32pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "IHAXKONG"
Yep, I know what you mean. Don't put your stats too high or the game doesn't function properly. Set them to around 20 or maybe higher. But 20 has helped me through so far.

I went to "power base" * 100 (Thanks DeathsCreation) and had no trouble. That should be more than enough to get you through (e.g. 600,000+ damage per swing).

That said, I would recommend changing nothing BUT power base. It is asking for trouble/something to gum up the works.
Re: Ge.ne.sis Posted on: 11/02/2009 11:35pm
Quote Post

wut

I set attack to 90 and had no troubles except raping everything too fast. If you set points to 90 you can upgrade to everything in-game, under Perks, to 30 in most cases anyway.

Edit: Ninja by yqsaovemsac above while I was writing this but I don't feel like editing this post >_>

Also:
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
The sol. is in 0006/1579
Change "power base" to something ludicrous and done.

Well for .sol editor. You can unlock all skills for all characters, change their level and points. Just boost them all heavily and you'll basically be in God mode.

(broken image removed)
Re: Ge.ne.sis Posted on: 11/02/2009 11:41pm
Quote Post
Ok, thanks for that. I'm struggling on battle 30 or something. It's some black characters who annoy me a lot >.>

EDIT: Um, I edited it so Power base was 100, and made everything else set to 50. Now the dial thing in battles just keeps going round.
Re: Ge.ne.sis Posted on: 11/02/2009 11:53pm
Quote Post
some black characters who annoy me a lot >.>

(broken image removed)
U wut?
Re: Ge.ne.sis Posted on: 11/02/2009 11:59pm
Quote Post
Can you just tell me the stats you set for characters. I'm still having in-game troubles with my settings :?
Re: Ge.ne.sis Posted on: 11/03/2009 2:08am
Quote Post
EDIT: Um, I edited it so Power base was 100.

Which is not what I recommended. I recommended power base * 100.

Example, one of the critters (too lazy to remember) start off power base 5. I made it 500. My HP went skyrocketing, the damage dealt (for physical attacks) resulted in one-hit kills all over the place, etc.

I just find the constant clicking to get through the dialogue obscenely annoying. That said, this has the smell of badge-fodder all over it.
Re: Ge.ne.sis Posted on: 11/03/2009 2:27am
Quote Post
These tricks tragically fall over their dicks when you get to the shadow battle.
Since they copy your stats the infinity+1 power rating doesn't work.

i could probably change it from insane to Easy but I'll figure something else out in the morning.
Re: Ge.ne.sis Posted on: 11/03/2009 3:14pm
Quote Post
i lol'ed when i accidentally killed the umbrella guy. game just froze :lol:
Re: Ge.ne.sis Posted on: 11/03/2009 4:40pm
Quote Post
I don't know what I did, but I actually managed to defeat the shadow guys. Try and go for the main shadow instead of the smaller ones I guess.

EDIT: I actually got to the 'To Be Continued' screen. Which means I finished the game...but I'm only 56% done..
Re: Ge.ne.sis Posted on: 11/04/2009 12:20am
Quote Post
I don't know what I did, but I actually managed to defeat the shadow guys. Try and go for the main shadow instead of the smaller ones I guess.

EDIT: I actually got to the 'To Be Continued' screen. Which means I finished the game...but I'm only 56% done..

i thought that was a given since the main shadow thing was the boss. In other instances of the game, the death of the boss would just end the battle. All in a cliche manner i suppose