Full Moon
-migrated-
Full Moon Posted on: 11/03/2009 12:07am
Quote Post
Greg's officially crazy. This game came out today, has less than 7k plays, doesn't make much sense at all, is pretty damn boring, and how the hell do I get past level 7?! There aren't any variables like money or health, so I think the only CE hack is for beating the game.
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/03/2009 12:24am
Quote Post
Video Walkthough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTwE-udXsjM

Though I'm pretty sure the games broken since I just beat it got nothing and look and only one single person has he badge...
Stupid cunt should try, IDK, testing he game first?
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/03/2009 12:46am
Quote Post
If you can't do anything about it, just use KBH...it's what i did. :lol:
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/03/2009 12:46am
Quote Post
I played it through twice and got no badge ;____; Damn greg.
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/03/2009 1:04am
Quote Post
Quote from: "TimeFreak"

I thought about it, for what must have been at least a nanosecond.
Then I realised that that's waving your dick in insta-ban territory and stopped.
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/03/2009 1:09am
Quote Post
Boring and bugged game, i played it to the end and no bagde
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/03/2009 1:46am
Quote Post
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"

Then I realised that that's waving your dick in insta-ban territory and stopped.
well if he gets banned he will learn that you wait for a couple days to use kbh and not instantly when the badge comes
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/03/2009 2:02am
Quote Post
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"

well if he gets banned he will learn that you wait for a couple days to use kbh and not instantly when the badge comes

Tasselfoot once got a badge from a game faster than I and I used KBH... he MIGHT get caught but likely he wont :ugeek:
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/03/2009 2:25am
Quote Post
He hacks too, nothing happens,old news.
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/03/2009 2:28am
Quote Post
He hacks too, nothing happens,old news.

I guess your right, but on diff games where he puts walkthroughs, he doesn't (broken image removed)
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/03/2009 2:49am
Quote Post
he puts walkthroughs on all EASY games and thats it. plus they would never ban tass because he is actually a person that influences gregs decision about badges. oh yea i forgot that he spends as much time as he can on the internet
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/03/2009 3:17am
Quote Post
I played without a walkthrough and got the badge just fine. Easy game really. Finished in like 8 minutes. Sometimes you guys should actually TRY playing the games before rushing into hacking lol
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/03/2009 4:09am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Kmon"
I played without a walkthrough and got the badge just fine. Easy game really. Finished in like 8 minutes. Sometimes you guys should actually TRY playing the games before rushing into hacking lol

I don't know, but sometimes for me, hacking isn't really about beating the game but rather beating the system.
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/03/2009 7:33am
Quote Post
Quote from: "pythag12"

I don't know, but sometimes for me, hacking isn't really about beating the game but rather beating the system.
Meh, I just didn't really get it.
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/03/2009 4:51pm
Quote Post
Sometimes I should should actually TRY reading the topic before rushing into bragging
Fix'd

We physically couldn't get the badge, it had nothing to do with us, only gregs shitty implementation of a badge for a buggy game.