Cargo Bridge: Xmas level pack
-migrated-
Re: Cargo Bridge: Xmas level pack Posted on: 11/14/2009 9:18pm
Quote Post
Here is a complete .sol. No hacks used, not optimized...but still. All levels completed. (broken image removed)

chat.kongregate.comgamez0062386livebridge_xmas.swf
Re: Cargo Bridge: Xmas level pack Posted on: 11/14/2009 10:23pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "one"
Here is a complete .sol. No hacks used, not optimized...but still. All levels completed. (broken image removed)

chat.kongregate.comgamez0062386livebridge_xmas.swf
wow you actually played through a shitty but good game karma for you
Re: Cargo Bridge: Xmas level pack Posted on: 11/14/2009 10:45pm
Quote Post
Yeah, I only play the game if it's fun, or if it has no badges. + if I am bored and have nothing to do. I also find games easier f you do them in chunks...like 1/4 today, 1/4 later in the day, and then the other 2/4's tomorrow or some other time. gets tiring playing the same game for 3 hours.
Re: Cargo Bridge: Xmas level pack Posted on: 11/15/2009 12:32am
Quote Post
Quote from: "one"
Yeah, I only play the game if it's fun, or if it has no badges. + if I am bored and have nothing to do. I also find games easier f you do them in chunks...like 1/4 today, 1/4 later in the day, and then the other 2/4's tomorrow or some other time. gets tiring playing the same game for 3 hours.
it really does, especially if you play like if you play mardek rpg chapter 2 legit and that takes over 10 or so hours
Re: Cargo Bridge: Xmas level pack Posted on: 11/15/2009 2:05pm
Quote Post
Funny stuff which is actually a hidden game feature (works for cargo bridge and cargo bridge xmas edition):

when you're on the main menu, press Ctrl + Alt + Shift, and click Settings. On settings screen, release the keys and go back to main menu. Click start game, all the levels are unlocked !
Re: Cargo Bridge: Xmas level pack Posted on: 11/15/2009 2:38pm
Quote Post
Wow, that is SICK. I just wish that it would save after you refreshed....