Nuclear Eagle
-migrated-
Nuclear Eagle
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
5 Minute Action Bird Flight Quick

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Nuclear Eagle

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Nuclear Eagle

-migrated-
Last Updated: 11/26/2009 05:42

"Do You Has a Flavor?"

Enter the country and feed delicious humans to your young until level 10 is reached

Game Dscription
// Now with improved controls, tell me if you like them \\ From the makers of The Fancy Pants Adventures and The Classroom series, keep your babies healthy and happy by feeding them their favorite meal. Protect them for as long as you can when food starts to fight back! Programming by Brad Borne, art and concept by luksy. This game was started by luksy back in November of 2005, but has gone through a few different programmers since. He showed me an early build, I thought it had potential, rewrote everything from scratch, added my own style of gameplay to the mix, and here it is.
Nuclear Eagle Posted on: 11/18/2009 10:57pm
Quote Post
Decreased/Increased will prolly work for the bar that you need to beat the level, but I don't know what to set it to once you find it :S Anyone got anything else?
Re: Nuclear Eagle Posted on: 11/22/2009 3:06am
Quote Post
I have been having tons of trouble with this too, was actually about to make a post when I found this. Anyways, I also need help.

-None of the Root Variables I found seem useful, but it didn't waste much time. As far as I could tell, Speedhack to 0.5 is the easiest way. I got it first try like that.
Re: Nuclear Eagle Posted on: 11/26/2009 5:42am
Quote Post
System Bot
Feed 1 guy and advance to the next level

96 02 00 08 6e 1c 48 -> 96 02 00 08 6e 1c 67

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous