Array Of Bytes Cheat Engine
-migrated-
Array Of Bytes Cheat Engine Posted on: 11/28/2009 2:01am
Quote Post
ok every single on of us has seen a video of AOB from either kongregatehack or shortismon how do they find the Codes out like from the pages source or something?
Re: Array Of Bytes Cheat Engine Posted on: 11/28/2009 2:17am
Quote Post
We make these hacks. There's a whole group of people who know how to do this on this forum.

The guide for bytecode hacking is here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=303
Re: Array Of Bytes Cheat Engine Posted on: 11/28/2009 2:23am
Quote Post
ok every single on of us has seen a video of AOB from either kongregatehack or shortismon how do they find the Codes out like from the pages source or something?

Correction: I don't actually find or make the hacks, I only show people how to use them and refer people to this forum with them. (broken image removed)

That's why it says...

"I show how to cheat in [game name]."

I am a shit hacker compared to praetor, KH, Derek, mr. white, deity, Zarg, ignored and all the other ones that know how to bytecode hack. =/

I wish I knew how to do it though, I have all the proper tools, but don't know how to utilize them.
Re: Array Of Bytes Cheat Engine Posted on: 11/28/2009 12:24pm
Quote Post
One - watch my video and then try hacking age of war, it's very easy to do, after that try hacking red as it's still easy but it's hardER, once you've done that you need to talk to the masters on how to get better. (eg praetor, derek, mr white etc)

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...