[Request] Unnamed Multiplayer Artillery Game
-migrated-
Thanks Derek, but it isn't working I have used the smart bomb for 1 time after that it shows 1 Smart Bomb but I can't use it again. :?
They probably implemented server/client checks so that the client values can't be changed
Bump for hax.
Quote from: "Copyright"
Bump for hax.
Bump for what??
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ammo doesn't work anyway >.> I don't think there's anything left in the game we can hack except hp?

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

I doubt anything works now except for the second post being if someone could come up with a calc for an aimbot. I'm sure HP is server sided if ammo is.
I have a small concept besides an aimbot. If we could freeze the time limit to take a shot, and leave it froze long enough, everyone will quit, then you kill them. (broken image removed)
Maybe, but if EVERYONE leaves. Doesnt that make the game end? Unless you just hopefully get one person to stay in and each of you get a chicken or just get em both and maybe kill the other guy.
Quote from: "yoshimtu"
Maybe, but if EVERYONE leaves. Doesnt that make the game end? Unless you just hopefully get one person to stay in and each of you get a chicken or just get em both and maybe kill the other guy.
I don't know, never seen everyone quit lol, but that would be a way to fix this method if it did work. :evil:
The gold version is out at candystand.
Re: [Request] Unnamed Multiplayer Artillery Game Posted on: 04/07/2010 10:42pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Copyright"
I have a small concept besides an aimbot. If we could freeze the time limit to take a shot, and leave it froze long enough, everyone will quit, then you kill them. (broken image removed)
Last time I checked, you can't kill chickens, so that means freezing time would be pointless.
Re: [Request] Unnamed Multiplayer Artillery Game Posted on: 04/08/2010 12:24am
Quote Post
An update 1 month ago allows you to kill chicks.