Bloons Tower Defense 2
-migrated-
Bloons Tower Defense 2 Posted on: 12/23/2009 7:23am
Quote Post
This was derived from a comment on the game.

At least for upgrades, if you select a tower and tab to an upgrade, you can hit enter to buy the upgrade.
This works even if you don't have the money for the upgrade or have already gotten it for that tower, and multiple of the same upgrade stack.

The only problem with this is that you still spend the money, and will quickly get into irreversible negatives... so don't buy upgrades you can't afford until you have the layout you want.

I haven't been able to use it to get the hard mode badge though, as apparently I suck at it too much to get enough seed money ;_;
Re: Bloons Tower Defense 2 Posted on: 12/23/2009 4:05pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "n00rk"
This was derived from a comment on the game.

At least for upgrades, if you select a tower and tab to an upgrade, you can hit enter to buy the upgrade.
This works even if you don't have the money for the upgrade or have already gotten it for that tower, and multiple of the same upgrade stack.

The only problem with this is that you still spend the money, and will quickly get into irreversible negatives... so don't buy upgrades you can't afford until you have the layout you want.

I haven't been able to use it to get the hard mode badge though, as apparently I suck at it too much to get enough seed money ;_;
or you know, you could use *8
Re: Bloons Tower Defense 2 Posted on: 12/23/2009 4:57pm
Quote Post
(Fixed) search function!
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=34&p=37
Re: Bloons Tower Defense 2 Posted on: 12/24/2009 8:04am
Quote Post
Huh, I forgot to check badgehack for a thread. And when I wrote this I was using chrome, so finding something with ce was out >.>
Re: Bloons Tower Defense 2 Posted on: 12/25/2009 7:55pm
Quote Post
This game is Reallly Easy. Do you really Need Hacks?