Infectonator
-migrated-
Infectonator Posted on: 12/23/2009 7:50pm
Quote Post
I haven't seen a topic on the game, though i assume it's because it's mochi-encrypted. But I remember a while ago that someone said they could easily get passed mochi. idk, just wondering if it was somehow possible to hack it- for curiosity's sake
Re: Question on Infectonator Posted on: 12/23/2009 8:31pm
Quote Post
After spending a few minutes having cookies 'n pie with Google, I found a non-professional program that can supposedly deprotect SWFs, including mochi encryption. http://swf-reader.com Web of Trust lists it as unrated.
Bewares, I have no idea if this program works, and it's a "DEMO!" so the free vers. may or may not work.
Alright, testing the program. It's virus-free, but now to remove..
Re: Question on Infectonator Posted on: 12/23/2009 8:45pm
Quote Post
You don't need swf-reader to decrypt it: http://www.mediafire.com/?51edkydmi0h
Re: Question on Infectonator Posted on: 12/23/2009 9:21pm
Quote Post
The developer(s) released the game way too early. There's load of stuff that hasn't been implemented but has code like saving, loading, the Kong API and a level select to name a few.

Stop the timer
5d 91 03 4f 91 03 00 -> 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Gain upgrade costs
66 de 05 66 79 d3 a1 -> 66 de 05 66 79 d3 a0
Re: Question on Infectonator Posted on: 12/23/2009 10:11pm
Quote Post
i guess it is hackable then lol
Re: Question on Infectonator Posted on: 12/24/2009 3:59pm
Quote Post
There is now a Christmas edition of this.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/TogePro ... as-edition

The prior AoBs do not work on this edition/version.
Re: Question on Infectonator Posted on: 12/24/2009 5:21pm
Quote Post
i didnt like the game dont know why? :?
but i think it well get badges
Re: Question on Infectonator Posted on: 12/24/2009 5:54pm
Quote Post
why doesnt normal 4byte *1 *8 and double *1 work?

hah, those aob's are awesome though.
wonder if this will get badges...

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK. this game really sucks. have to kill 50 people on last level. i infect everybody, still only 40 killed.

i wish there were negatives ratings in times like these.
Re: Question on Infectonator Posted on: 12/24/2009 6:56pm
Quote Post
I finished the second and the first games.. it's actually epic.. and i killed aswell all the people in the last level but manage to finish the level.
This game fo' sho' getting badges.
Re: Question on Infectonator Posted on: 12/24/2009 7:55pm
Quote Post
I doubt this version of the game's gonna get badges as they're releasing a new one some time next year
Re: Question on Infectonator Posted on: 12/25/2009 3:20am
Quote Post
Maybe one that doesn't look 8-bit?
Re: Question on Infectonator Posted on: 12/27/2009 2:21am
Quote Post
So apparently collecting coins on the title screen adds to your initial money on game start (broken image removed)
Speed hack to 3 or 4 and collect away before you start... lulz
Re: Question on Infectonator Posted on: 12/27/2009 3:55pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "TheoQ99"
WHAT THE FUCK. this game really sucks. have to kill 50 people on last level. i infect everybody, still only 40 killed.

i wish there were negatives ratings in times like these.

Lol u're so wrong.. I've finished the game. The only bug I found was that the tool-tip for the achievements is still set as the old Infectonator game. See people like you that fuck with games that sometimes could be on front page. One little thing you can't accomplish and bam. First thing to do is crap on the game score.
Re: Question on Infectonator Posted on: 12/27/2009 9:00pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Kmon"
Lol u're so wrong.. I've finished the game. The only bug I found was that the tool-tip for the achievements is still set as the old Infectonator game. See people like you that fuck with games that sometimes could be on front page. One little thing you can't accomplish and bam. First thing to do is crap on the game score.

I whine about people not being able to beat games with my account on a hacking forum. Why didn't daddy love me?