Skip to content

Bubble Tanks Tower Defense

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Bubble Tanks Tower Defense. View game

52 posts

Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense

Posted Jan 15, 2010 1:46 am

Probably a little late to this thread, but anyway, I have a query!

I can find bubble lives pretty easily within an individual level (Double*1), however this will only work on THAT one level. I have to repeat this process everytime if I want to do it on each level. It gets a bit long and tedious.

Is there a quicker/different way of doing this?

Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense

Posted Jan 15, 2010 2:54 am
Quote from: "testacc22"
Probably a little late to this thread, but anyway, I have a query!

I can find bubble lives pretty easily within an individual level (Double*1), however this will only work on THAT one level. I have to repeat this process everytime if I want to do it on each level. It gets a bit long and tedious.

Is there a quicker/different way of doing this?

I don't think so.

Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense

Posted Jan 15, 2010 10:33 am
Quote from: "testacc22"
Probably a little late to this thread, but anyway, I have a query!

I can find bubble lives pretty easily within an individual level (Double*1), however this will only work on THAT one level. I have to repeat this process everytime if I want to do it on each level. It gets a bit long and tedious.

Is there a quicker/different way of doing this?


Find it, change it to 20 and lock it. Don't unlock it. That should work, I find if I don't lock it I have to find it again but if I lock it, it works. Try it, if it doesn't work then you're just going to have to hack every level!

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense

Posted Jan 15, 2010 12:00 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "testacc22"
Probably a little late to this thread, but anyway, I have a query!

I can find bubble lives pretty easily within an individual level (Double*1), however this will only work on THAT one level. I have to repeat this process everytime if I want to do it on each level. It gets a bit long and tedious.

Is there a quicker/different way of doing this?

Find it, change it to 20 and lock it. Don't unlock it. That should work, I find if I don't lock it I have to find it again but if I lock it, it works. Try it, if it doesn't work then you're just going to have to hack every level!


Great, this has worked for 2+ levels already! I don't know why I didn't think to try that before, I mean I froze the value last time, so why wouldnt I have tried it on a different level :? (although I did get a bug after sending ALL levels that the level wouldnt complete, but this was before my question. must have been a one off to put me off!).

Also, I have to change the value of lives to 21 otherwise with 20 it will just display 19 and actually finish the level with 19 lives. 21 however still display 21, so im not sure why this happens and I cant get to exactly 20.
It would be interesting to know why it does this, although not really needed.

Thanks again :]

EDIT: Managed to replicate this "bug" about the level not finishing.
This happens on Straight Through (ID 35) but sometimes the level does finish, with 20 lives, but no Perfect Finish?
Also on Double Trouble (ID 42), The Funnel 2 (ID 43) and Scramble (ID 50)
Its just on these levels, I can even go back to a previous level and the lives work/level completes. Is this the same for everyone else?

Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense

Posted Jan 15, 2010 5:00 pm

It happens when two go trough at the same time/near enough the same. It'll make the score read tow under.
It resets to the locked value every time that value tries to be changed.

Meaning send all the waves but one, then the last.

Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense

Posted Jan 17, 2010 4:46 am

oh wow, i was attempting to do this semi legitly (using only bubble hack) but then playing cut through i said "**** this" and am going to use the sol.

but neither of the ones i got gave me the impossible, oh well. onwards to the aobs.

wait, the .sol two jackson posted has everything, nice.

Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense

Posted Jan 17, 2010 2:43 pm
Quote from: "praetor"
Play a level and win it (lock lives send all waves). Should get you the impossible

46 fb 06 00 26 14 14 00 00 -> 46 fb 06 00 26 14 00 00 00