Bubble Tanks Tower Defense
-migrated-
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Bubble Defense Strategy Tank Tower Defense

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

-migrated-
Last Updated: 01/17/2010 14:43

Bursting Your Bubble

Complete the 2 tutorial stages

Bubble Rubble

Complete any 15 levels

Cut Through the Chase

Complete all the medium levels and the "Cut Through" level

Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble

Complete every available level without losing any lives

Game Dscription
Bubble Tanks Tower Defense takes Hero’s popular series into new genres and beyond! With 7 enemy types, over 11 unique tower paths, tower merging allowing for mega towers and mega-mega towers (the size of 16 towers combined!), and 52 whopping game modes, we’re pretty sure you’ll have plenty to keep you busy until the release of Bubble Tanks Arenas. :) If that’s not enough for you, just check the “FML” checkbox from level select and prepare to get your world rocked… er… blocked. This has been a huge undertaking for Hero Interactive and we’re proud to finally release the game. A special thanks goes out to our fans for all of your support!
Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/15/2010 1:46am
Quote Post
Probably a little late to this thread, but anyway, I have a query!

I can find bubble lives pretty easily within an individual level (Double*1), however this will only work on THAT one level. I have to repeat this process everytime if I want to do it on each level. It gets a bit long and tedious.

Is there a quicker/different way of doing this?
Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/15/2010 2:54am
Quote Post
Quote from: "testacc22"

I can find bubble lives pretty easily within an individual level (Double*1), however this will only work on THAT one level. I have to repeat this process everytime if I want to do it on each level. It gets a bit long and tedious.

I don't think so.
Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/15/2010 10:33am
Quote Post

Find it, change it to 20 and lock it. Don't unlock it. That should work, I find if I don't lock it I have to find it again but if I lock it, it works. Try it, if it doesn't work then you're just going to have to hack every level!

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/15/2010 12:00pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"

Find it, change it to 20 and lock it. Don't unlock it. That should work, I find if I don't lock it I have to find it again but if I lock it, it works. Try it, if it doesn't work then you're just going to have to hack every level!

Great, this has worked for 2+ levels already! I don't know why I didn't think to try that before, I mean I froze the value last time, so why wouldnt I have tried it on a different level :? (although I did get a bug after sending ALL levels that the level wouldnt complete, but this was before my question. must have been a one off to put me off!).

Also, I have to change the value of lives to 21 otherwise with 20 it will just display 19 and actually finish the level with 19 lives. 21 however still display 21, so im not sure why this happens and I cant get to exactly 20.
It would be interesting to know why it does this, although not really needed.

Thanks again :]

EDIT: Managed to replicate this "bug" about the level not finishing.
This happens on Straight Through (ID 35) but sometimes the level does finish, with 20 lives, but no Perfect Finish?
Also on Double Trouble (ID 42), The Funnel 2 (ID 43) and Scramble (ID 50)
Its just on these levels, I can even go back to a previous level and the lives work/level completes. Is this the same for everyone else?
Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/15/2010 5:00pm
Quote Post
It happens when two go trough at the same time/near enough the same. It'll make the score read tow under.
It resets to the locked value every time that value tries to be changed.

Meaning send all the waves but one, then the last.
Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/17/2010 4:46am
Quote Post
oh wow, i was attempting to do this semi legitly (using only bubble hack) but then playing cut through i said "**** this" and am going to use the sol.

but neither of the ones i got gave me the impossible, oh well. onwards to the aobs.

wait, the .sol two jackson posted has everything, nice.
Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/17/2010 2:43pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "praetor"
Play a level and win it (lock lives send all waves). Should get you the impossible

46 fb 06 00 26 14 14 00 00 -> 46 fb 06 00 26 14 00 00 00