Bubble Tanks Tower Defense
-migrated-
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Bubble Defense Strategy Tank Tower Defense

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

-migrated-
Last Updated: 01/17/2010 14:43

Bursting Your Bubble

Complete the 2 tutorial stages

Bubble Rubble

Complete any 15 levels

Cut Through the Chase

Complete all the medium levels and the "Cut Through" level

Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble

Complete every available level without losing any lives

Game Dscription
Bubble Tanks Tower Defense takes Hero’s popular series into new genres and beyond! With 7 enemy types, over 11 unique tower paths, tower merging allowing for mega towers and mega-mega towers (the size of 16 towers combined!), and 52 whopping game modes, we’re pretty sure you’ll have plenty to keep you busy until the release of Bubble Tanks Arenas. :) If that’s not enough for you, just check the “FML” checkbox from level select and prepare to get your world rocked… er… blocked. This has been a huge undertaking for Hero Interactive and we’re proud to finally release the game. A special thanks goes out to our fans for all of your support!
Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/06/2010 3:08am
Quote Post
Because all the other Bubble Tanks stuff got badges, I assume this will, too.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/HeroInt ... er-defense

Bubbles = Double*1
Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/06/2010 3:22am
Quote Post
Use the search function. Love the search function. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1596&p=15701
While I'm posting, can a mod merge these two threads? Or maybe just delete this one and move the other one? Whatever suits you guys.
Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/06/2010 3:29am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "pythag12"
Use the search function. Love the search function. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1596&p=15701
While I'm posting, can a mod merge these two threads? Or maybe just delete this one and move the other one? Whatever suits you guys.
Different sites, different topics.
This one is in the kongregate section, for kongregate, the other is in other, for Armor Games.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/06/2010 3:38am
Quote Post

I did search. There was nothing on the Kongregate subboard. There was something on Other, but that was for the ArmorGames version.

Sorry if I somehow offended. Back to lurking I go.
Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/06/2010 4:02am
Quote Post
Sorry, didn't know they were different versions. Usually when someone has games on multiple sites, they just use the same version.
Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/06/2010 7:19am
Quote Post
Sorry, didn't know they were different versions. Usually when someone has games on multiple sites, they just use the same version.

Usually true but pretty much never true with Armour games. Cause they take it the second it's done and keep it exclusive, the developer has time to fix all the bugs and add stuff for other sites.
Or they sometimes only get to put a version with half of the content locked and exclusive to Armour. As seen in basically all of their games.
Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/06/2010 7:36am
Quote Post
From the other post (I think it should work here too)

Bubbles = CE Double*1

Bubbles-48 (eg. add address manually 0CD7F2580-48) (where 0CD7F258 = Bubbles address) = Lives. lock at 20.

Don't put your lives too high, you might break the game.

Tookie

Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/06/2010 2:29pm
Quote Post
Is there any AoB to let me build towers on walls? Some levels are too hard for me
Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/06/2010 5:06pm
Quote Post
Edit: Updated AoBs

Enable Mega Cheat
26 68 82 0b -> 27 68 82 0b

Allow Path Blocking (stops enemies)
46 41 05 20 14 02 00 00 26 -> 46 41 05 20 14 02 00 00 27
Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/07/2010 2:02am
Quote Post
what the hell, now there's a td version of this game? wow, it seems like many good game series eventually make a td (only example i can think of is bloons)

though this one is actually really good. instead of multiple towers, you place only one tower then upgrade it to whatever you need.

oh gay, there is extra stuff that you can only play at amorgames. i always hate that.
Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/07/2010 2:58am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "TheoQ99"
wow, it seems like many good game series eventually make a td (only example i can think of is bloons)
OH GOD SONNY TD IS COMING

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/07/2010 3:03am
Quote Post
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "TheoQ99"
wow, it seems like many good game series eventually make a td (only example i can think of is bloons)
OH GOD SONNY TD IS COMING

lmao, that would be hilarious to see, but i cannot imagine a way that it would be any good.
Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/07/2010 9:54am
Quote Post
I don't see why people have a problem with site-locked or site-specific content. If you spend money sponsoring a game, you have to get that money back some how. Site-locking increases traffic to your site which means more ad-revenue.
Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/07/2010 4:10pm
Quote Post
Hmmm..... maybe someone should make a Chat TD?
Re: Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Posted on: 01/07/2010 4:20pm
Quote Post
Hey Derek, I can't seem to get any of your arrays to work on Bubbles TTD. Any suggestions?