[20100119] GameConqueror 0.09 -- Linux Game Hacking Tool
-migrated-
No, No-other message, How do I download the svn? Sorry for my newbieness lol
Quote from: "blade"
No, No-other message, How do I download the svn? Sorry for my newbieness lol

Enter some directory (for keeping the source files), and follow the instructions:
Code: [Select]
sudo aptitude install subversion
sudo apt-get build-dep scanmem
svn checkout http://scanmem.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ scanmem
cd scanmem
./configure --enable-gui
make
sudo make install

That's all
Thanks.

[edit] now when I finish the scans on firefox's process I get an error: "can't access target memory" and it freezes. Do you know how to fix this?
edit: never mind that, but I have got it working, but why does it only allow one scan, for example i search for 5 and i get 2 results and i can search again and get one, but then when i click on the variable to save it and i refresh my search and search for something new it freezes?
Thanks.

[edit] now when I finish the scans on firefox's process I get an error: "can't access target memory" and it freezes. Do you know how to fix this?
edit: never mind that, but I have got it working, but why does it only allow one scan, for example i search for 5 and i get 2 results and i can search again and get one, but then when i click on the variable to save it and i refresh my search and search for something new it freezes?

I've checked it, it's a bug. Thanks for reporting.
I'll fix it later (after my exam (broken image removed))
Thanks.

The bug should have been fixed in v0.11, please have a check. Let me know if there's still some problem.
I know this thread is a little old, but im having some difficulty getting the GUI to even install.
I'm running Lucid Lynx, and Ive got the latest version of ScanMem, but dont know how to configure it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
how did you install it? from ppa or source code?
I will update the ppa for lucid if necessary
Quote from: blade
Worked great for a while under Linux Mint x86 32 bit, but now I get halfway through a scan and recieve "Backend error" and it crashes. Any help?

Can you try the svn version if possible?

Is there any other message than "backend error"
And could you describe your operations, like what type did you search for, what's the target process?
I just got a backend error message when searching a 4b*1 value (0) on Grind Quest for Kongregate. THe process was teh firefox plugin container and the search type was int32