Green Thumb Greg
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Green Thumb Greg

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/05/2010 22:11

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Greg is like any other boy his age, he wants everything he sees on TV and has no money to spend. This is until his mom gives him the idea to mow his neighbors'...
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/04/2010 5:23pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
Quote from: "Aerelyte"
i never even looked at dream world... im still stuck on Sacred Seasons.. the crap ball of a game
I just used the AoBs to have it check those 2 missions as complete, other than that I asked around to get people to plvl me, I suggest you try that.

I believe you misunderstood me. I actually love the game. I cant stop playing it lol im not sure why, i just cant. Im addicted. Yes, i know its a total piece of crap game with no depth... but i actually enjoy it. Im level 284 right now...
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/04/2010 6:36pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"
im still stuck on Sacred Seasons..

You didn't take advantage of KBH while it still worked?

Also @ herger, welcome to our community, hacking started out as finding ways past the so called 'fun parts' of games that weren't actually fun, then it's just continued to spread to all games because someone, somewhere will dislike the game. Plus it can be rather amusing tearing apart games and yes, generally we can see all your code.

Well if that's the case then maybe someone here can give me some advice as to why the preloader takes so long to start up..what am I doing wrong?
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/04/2010 9:57pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"

When it still worked? I downloaded it again yesterday (don't use it basically ever so I delete after every use to save finding a place for it) and it works perfectly.
All new games use that "new system" box and old ones don't. You just have to wait a bit after requesting the high-scores stats while KBH looks it up.

Used it for Dreamwork BTW, was mid 40's range but I gave up and decided to play a real game that didn't suck instead.

Which one? I can't seem to get any of them to do ANYTHING atm.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/05/2010 4:36am
Quote Post
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"

When it still worked? I downloaded it again yesterday (don't use it basically ever so I delete after every use to save finding a place for it) and it works perfectly.
All new games use that "new system" box and old ones don't. You just have to wait a bit after requesting the high-scores stats while KBH looks it up.

Used it for Dreamwork BTW, was mid 40's range but I gave up and decided to play a real game that didn't suck instead.

Which one? I can't seem to get any of them to do ANYTHING atm.
I use 2.0.14 on one computer and .12 on another, they both work fine for me.
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/05/2010 5:01am
Quote Post
Alright that thread is closed for a reason... Lets get back to trolling the possible "game maker". By the way, KBH works perfectly fine for me as well, only annoying part is how I have to turn "New System" on or off.
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/05/2010 6:17am
Quote Post
thread derailed.

SOG is right, lets get back on topic.
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/05/2010 8:58am
Quote Post
Ahh thanks death, for some reason I hadn't even seen those two.

ANYWAYS, @ herger if you open the game in a new window (using adblock plus) the left and right side of the screen are green while the preloader works fine. What it LOOKS like without looking at the code is that the game is loaded while looking at one of the side screens and is rectified once a clickable item comes onto the screen. I could be wrong though.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/05/2010 1:08pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Herger"
Well if that's the case then maybe someone here can give me some advice as to why the preloader takes so long to start up..what am I doing wrong?
Make sure it doesn't load sounds, images etc. in the first frame.
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/05/2010 10:11pm
Quote Post
Thx..I made the background picture so maybe its loading that