Green Thumb Greg
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Green Thumb Greg

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/05/2010 22:11

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Greg is like any other boy his age, he wants everything he sees on TV and has no money to spend. This is until his mom gives him the idea to mow his neighbors'...
Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 01/24/2010 2:01pm
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/games/BlueLin ... thumb-greg

really good game. But i couldn't find the Money.. :?
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 01/24/2010 7:49pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Pretty stupid game imo.. lawn mowing.. really?

As2, uses root variabled. If you dont want to mess with those, buy anything worth $5 (lottery ticket, magic bean) and add $1k to your munny (hint hint). This can be changed in game and back to the original if you want. Change all. Change e8 03 to however much munny you want to add.

96 04 00 08 05 08 04 1c 96 02 00 08 05 4e 96 05 00 07 05 00 00 00 0b
96 04 00 08 05 08 04 1c 96 02 00 08 05 4e 96 05 00 07 e8 03 00 00 0a

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 01/25/2010 8:50am
Quote Post
I think this is one more thing to add onto the thread "History of Kongregatehack". Cough. And I do smell brown-nosing. Other than that I wish he hadn't sung about Greg at the end of the game.
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 01/26/2010 12:18pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "SomeOtherGuy"
I think this is one more thing to add onto the thread "History of Kongregatehack". Cough. And I do smell brown-nosing. Other than that I wish he hadn't sung about Greg at the end of the game.

Green nosing maybe?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/03/2010 9:12pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Arthi"
http://www.kongregate.com/games/BlueLineMedia/green-thumb-greg

Thx! The only money you can "find" is just lying around at random so you didn't miss anything.

I think its hilarious that there are people hacking our game! Did you know that the lottery ticket statistics are in the players favor? You don't need to hack for money..just buy lottery tickets! The reason we did this is because we figured that some people might get bored mowing lawns, but still want to buy toys for their room. It takes time, but eventually you'll make enough money to not only buy toys, but beat the game!

One question though..when hacking a game, do you see all of the code?
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/04/2010 12:04am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Herger"

Thx! The only money you can "find" is just lying around at random so you didn't miss anything.

I think its hilarious that there are people hacking our game! Did you know that the lottery ticket statistics are in the players favor? You don't need to hack for money..just buy lottery tickets! The reason we did this is because we figured that some people might get bored mowing lawns, but still want to buy toys for their room. It takes time, but eventually you'll make enough money to not only buy toys, but beat the game!

I am so confused by this post. Why in the world would a developer be supportive of our hacking activities?
And it doesn't seem to me that you're much of a coder, either. If you use a decompiler, you can usually the all of the code for most games that have no security on 'em.
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/04/2010 4:34am
Quote Post
meh, easy game. beat it failry quickly, didnt even need all the best things to do it. and as he said, use the lottery tickets, if you keep doing it, most times you will come out with more money than you started.
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/04/2010 4:49am
Quote Post
Uhh. Or just don't play this game because it's totally boring and repetitive, and the toys, the one thing I thought might make it cooler, are useless. Very dull game :|
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/04/2010 4:54am
Quote Post
it is quite a good time filler waiting for the stupid energy in dream world to fill. otherwise, i dont think i would enjoy the game as much.
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/04/2010 5:09am
Quote Post
I suppose, I gave up on Dream World and decided to just KBH it.
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/04/2010 6:04am
Quote Post
i never even looked at dream world... im still stuck on Sacred Seasons.. the crap ball of a game
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/04/2010 6:41am
Quote Post
Quote from: "pythag12"
Quote from: "Herger"

I am so confused by this post. Why in the world would a developer be supportive of our hacking activities?
And it doesn't seem to me that you're much of a coder, either. If you use a decompiler, you can usually the all of the code for most games that have no security on 'em.

We make games so that people have fun..if hacking it to bypass the actual "fun" part is what constitutes "fun" for you then go for it..sounds like work to me, but to each his own. Also, i'm not much of a coder..most of it is either outdated or just completely wrong, but it works! That was the reason why I had asked if you could see my code, because I figured someone with actual actionscripting knowledge might get a kick out of it.
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/04/2010 7:31am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Aerelyte"
i never even looked at dream world... im still stuck on Sacred Seasons.. the crap ball of a game
I just used the AoBs to have it check those 2 missions as complete, other than that I asked around to get people to plvl me, I suggest you try that.
Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/04/2010 11:08am
Quote Post
im still stuck on Sacred Seasons..

You didn't take advantage of KBH while it still worked?

Also @ herger, welcome to our community, hacking started out as finding ways past the so called 'fun parts' of games that weren't actually fun, then it's just continued to spread to all games because someone, somewhere will dislike the game. Plus it can be rather amusing tearing apart games and yes, generally we can see all your code.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Green Thumb Greg Posted on: 02/04/2010 4:55pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"
im still stuck on Sacred Seasons..

You didn't take advantage of KBH while it still worked?

When it still worked? I downloaded it again yesterday (don't use it basically ever so I delete after every use to save finding a place for it) and it works perfectly.
All new games use that "new system" box and old ones don't. You just have to wait a bit after requesting the high-scores stats while KBH looks it up.

Used it for Dreamwork BTW, was mid 40's range but I gave up and decided to play a real game that didn't suck instead.