Evony
-migrated-
Evony Posted on: 01/30/2010 8:42am
Quote Post
Hello, as i stated i was buzy with evony (civony) , now the may time here > it's all server-sided so cheat-engine is out of order but for 1 tiny feature of the game

cheat-engine :

the game features a wheel of fortune where you can spin the wheel of 1 amulet or 5 evony cents.

amulet or evony cents memory edit > does not work as it's all server-sided BUT

the wheel of fortune is a function in the swf so we can play with that a little so that it gives us what we want (broken image removed)

we could get a lot of evony cents like this as it's "honestly" won by you only you controlled the game :mrgreen:

WPE Pro (or packet editing/malforming):

couple of question's here as i'm not very familiar with packet editing:

could we like with farmville edit the time stamp en get instant build ?

could we check on how to see we're building something and how to skip that so more build at one time is allowed.

Coin/Resource hack ? :mrgreen:

i'll post more info when i have time

,Greetz

Xtremegamer
Re: Evony Posted on: 01/30/2010 7:54pm
Quote Post
So you're saying that it may be possible to make an AoB for the wheel of fortune?

Could you post the path to the .swf file or the file itself? I don't feel like registering for this...
Re: Evony Posted on: 01/30/2010 9:56pm
Quote Post
ok here's all of the source's that seem usefull :

main swf (game)
http://download1.evony.com/EvonyClient345.swf

config file
http://130.evony.com/config.xml?version=20090704

2nd config file (prob. same as above on first sight)
http://130.evony.com/config2.xml

Crossdomain.xml restriction
http://130.evony.com/crossdomain.xml

now as you can see in the main swf the wheel of fortune is based on mathrandom, i don't know how we can implement something so you can control it , maybe run it at a certain (slow) speed en activate stop button ?

any question ? just ask !

,Greetz

Xtremegamer
Re: Evony Posted on: 01/31/2010 6:17am
Quote Post
Umm... this is a pretty big .swf, so where is the wheel of fortune function?
Oh, and can you explain how this minigame works in the game?

My guess is that if it's based on the mathrandom, then we can just bypass the mathrandom checking code so that it always awards you something.
Re: Evony Posted on: 01/31/2010 7:55am
Quote Post
Quote from: "pythag12"
Umm... this is a pretty big .swf, so where is the wheel of fortune function?
Oh, and can you explain how this minigame works in the game?

My guess is that if it's based on the mathrandom, then we can just bypass the mathrandom checking code so that it always awards you something.

ok so every day you login into the game you'll get an amulet

you can spin the wheel with either an amulet or Civony Cents.

now wheel of fortune is just a couple of items that form a square. these then will be like an normall wheel selected.

so you'll allways win something. the thing is you have to pay for Civony Cents BUT you can win those in the wheel of fortune > get more plays > more cents >...

i've browsed trough the swf and it's sitting under the name "turntable" sadly i can't re-compile the thing when i'm done editing ,got some depencies missing or something.

also an instant build hack would be nice but i don't think that's gonna work , i've looked over the packets that the client sends and indeed when you build/upgrade something it sends a "starttime" (these packet forming are also in the swf , i could read them so i guess you could def. do something with it :p) and the client sends also an endtime when the build/upgrade is done.

now i dont think that's going to work by sending an end time right after the starttime , and that the server compares the 2 times to avoid being Speedhacked.

i don't know if you could trick the server by subtracting the required time from the start time and then send an endtime ?

anyway. those items in the fortune wheel are loaded from some xml (as i could read , could be wrong)

tho i don't get any packets of that request by the client

so we could also say it to allways get the Civoney Cents ID for all square's :p then we wouldnt have to find how to stop the spinning wheel @ the right time.(would be my best solution , if i could make the thing work)

because once you spin the wheel the stop btn is disabled (tho it's a mere function within the turntable so ...)

so i hope you've got everything you asked for (broken image removed)

if not , feel free to ask !

,Greetz

XtremeGamer
Re: Evony Posted on: 01/31/2010 8:29am
Quote Post
Code: [Select]
public function setItemCount() : void
{
var _loc_1:* = Context.getInstance().getPlayerBean().itemsArray;
var _loc_2:int = 0;
var _loc_3:int = 0;
while (_loc_3 < _loc_1.length)
{

if (UIUtil.isAmulet(_loc_1.getItemAt(_loc_3).id))
{
_loc_2 = _loc_2 + _loc_1.getItemAt(_loc_3).count;
}
_loc_3++;
}
this.itemAmount = _loc_2;
return;
}// end function

If it wasn't xml, we could use an AoB to change the amount of items you get.
Re: Evony Posted on: 01/31/2010 12:07pm
Quote Post
ok i've found where the "xml" is stored its not an normal xml but rather an Flex data file
if you want i'll upload it in a .txt to look at (broken image removed)

this function put the data (randomly chosen by another function) into the array :
public function init() : void
{
var _loc_3:TurntableItemUI = null;
createLights();
this.itemAry = [item0, item1, item2, item3, item4, item5, item6, item7, item8, item9, item10, item11, item12, item13, item14, item15, item16, item17, item18, item19, item20, item21, item22, item23];
var _loc_1:int = 0;
while (_loc_1 < this.itemAry.length)
{

_loc_3 = uiCache.getUI(TurntableItemUI) as TurntableItemUI;
_loc_3.x = 196;
_loc_3.y = 140;
_loc_3.width = 108;
_loc_3.height = 108;
_loc_3.scale = 1;
this.copyItemAry.push(_loc_3);
this.addChild(_loc_3);
_loc_1++;
}

now what we could do is just get the item of coins to be every square thus eliminating the "luck" part

<itemEum id="player.box.present.medal.3500" name="Cents Package(3500 cents)" itemType="??" dayLimit="0" userLimit="0" desc="This package contains 3500 cents game coins." itemDesc="This package contains 3500 cents game coins." iconUrl="images/items/medals.png" price="0" playerItem="true"/>

<itemEum id="player.box.present.medal.500" name="Cents Package(500 cents)" itemType="??" dayLimit="0" userLimit="0" desc="This package contains 500 cents game coins." itemDesc="This package contains 500 cents game coins." iconUrl="images/items/medals.png" price="0" playerItem="true"/>

<itemEum id="player.box.present.medal.50" name="Cents Package(50 cents)" itemType="??" dayLimit="0" userLimit="0" desc="This package contains 50 cents game coins." itemDesc="This package contains 50 cents game coins." iconUrl="images/items/medals.png" price="0" playerItem="true"/>

,Greetz

Xtremegamer
Re: Evony Posted on: 02/16/2010 7:15pm
Quote Post
okay, does this work? if so, how do i implement?
Re: Evony Posted on: 02/16/2010 10:08pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "xtremegamer"
ok here's all of the source's that seem usefull :
Crossdomain.xml restriction
http://130.evony.com/crossdomain.xml

Are they taking the piss? Phishing bait or what? That crossdomain.xml is worse than useless, who wants to do a bit of cross site scripting :-)
Re: Evony Posted on: 02/23/2010 9:37pm
Quote Post
I have tried to packet edit using WPE pro and it does not seem to capture any packets EVER when I am playing evony, I even left it on during a 3hour game session and not even a single packet was sniffed. :/
Re: Evony Posted on: 02/23/2010 9:51pm
Quote Post
i does when i'm playing. i've tried to re-send the packet that is send when you press play (uses amulet or coins) but when you're out of coins you'll get a "system message : insufficient game coins" so that isnt hackable however where the wheel stops IS (broken image removed)
Re: Evony Posted on: 04/17/2010 2:10am
Quote Post
Not trying to bump the topic, but it seems like the discussion has ended. Is there a solution for this? Does it work?
Re: Evony Posted on: 04/17/2010 9:58pm
Quote Post
It's Server-Sided, the code is terrible and split among many servers, so it's unhackable based on our current hacking ability.
Re: Evony Posted on: 05/12/2010 11:06pm
Quote Post
Has anyone from this site experience their hotmail being hacked? I have never clicked an external link to log in so I have no idea how they got my password... unless it was this site ? :?
Re: Evony Posted on: 05/12/2010 11:46pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "MrBrady"
Has anyone from this site experience their hotmail being hacked? I have never clicked an external link to log in so I have no idea how they got my password... unless it was this site ? :?
lolwut?