Dragon Boy
-migrated-
Dragon Boy Posted on: 02/01/2010 11:17pm
Quote Post
Re: Dragon Boy Posted on: 02/01/2010 11:24pm
Quote Post
Easy CE basics, 4byte*8 (broken image removed)

Works on just about any stat (haven't tested yet).

Any Arrays?

EDIT: Seems to not work with Life, but it does work with Damage (Primary/Secondary Weapon). You can change by scanning the stat, equipping gloves/weapon, scan next, unequip, and so on.

EDIT 2: Found out how to be invincible, find your Defense stat and change+freeze at 800 (100%). Hope this helps!
Re: Dragon Boy Posted on: 02/02/2010 12:09am
Quote Post
http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?p=14080#p14080

Link to the topic for the Newgrounds version. If it's the same game version that link goes to a deity post that insta kills everything upon entering a screen.
Re: Dragon Boy Posted on: 02/02/2010 3:41am
Quote Post
I was able to get life 4byte *8 like everything else
Re: Dragon Boy Posted on: 02/02/2010 12:38pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "hummer72"
I was able to get life 4byte *8 like everything else
Hmm, I guess I was being attacked after I paused (doesn't pause right away, I died like this before!).
Still, with the invincibility hack, I'm pretty much inf. life. (broken image removed)
Re: Dragon Boy Posted on: 02/02/2010 4:44pm
Quote Post
I suppose you're just going to ignore that fact you don't actually have to fight 95% of the enemies. Your loss.
Re: Dragon Boy Posted on: 02/02/2010 10:03pm
Quote Post
I just posted this reply on the Newgrounds forum before realizing one had been started here. deity's aob hack works on the Kongregate version of the game as well. I don't know if I am supposed to pull my quote from on forum to another, but hopefully it is okay.(?) If not, let me know.

Quote from: "plague0f66"
Thanks, deity, the aob hack works great even with the 2 enemy exceptions. One other "bug" I noticed was that every now and then when I would return to town after a battle, Blaze would have anti-evolved back to a baby dragon. Although it is easy enough to "feed" him back up to an adult, it is time consuming. I also don't know if this is related to the aob alteration or not, or if I am the only one who has experienced it, since no one else has mentioned it.

If you want to start the game with high stats and the best weapons/equipment, you can always edit the sol file. It is located at/in:

chat.kongregate.comgamez0061820livedragonKONG.swf

It looks a little different than most sol files IMO, but after playing around with it a bit I figured it out.

Guil's level is score89. Change the value to one more than what you want. (If you want to be level 50, change the value to 51.)

Blaze's max health is score88. Change it to 600. Don't make it any higher than that or he will disappear.

Arazec's skill points is score71. If you change the value to 51, you can fully upgrade all of her skills.

You can also upgrade her skills directly as follows:
Nova skill is score72. (Change the value to 11 to be fully upgraded.)
Frozen Armor skill is score73. (Change the value to 11 to be fully upgraded.)
Regenerate skill is score74. (Change the value to 11 to be fully upgraded.)
Mystic Orb skill is score75. (Change the value to 11 to be fully upgraded.)
Cast Rate skill is score76. (Change the value to 11 to be fully upgraded.)

Giul's 12 inventory slots are score51 - score62. If the slot is empty, the value will be "1". If you want to put in Shrum Heads, change the value(s) to 115; if you want to put in Hams, change the value(s) to 116.

Giul's 6 "attire" slots are score63 - score68. More specifically, they are as follows:

Primary weapon is score63. (Change to 17 for Cameron's Battered Iron Axe.)
Head is score64. (Change to 61 for Full Helm of Salvation.)
Secondary weapon is score65. (Change to 25 for Luemas' Deadly Mace.)
Hands/gloves is score66. (Change to 93 for Spiked Gauntlets.)
Body armor is score67. (Change to 109 for Dragon Shards of the Forum.)
Boots/foot armor is score68. (Change to 77 for Nike Greaves.)

I am not certain if these are the best weapons or armor, but it worked for me. I hope this helps.

What are the chances of this game getting badges?
Re: Dragon Boy Posted on: 02/02/2010 10:13pm
Quote Post
Well, I heard it needs a rating of 3.60 at least to even be considered. Other than that it all depends on how easy badges are to code in with the api, and if greg is up to doing it. <_<..Don't quote me on that, I'm not 100% sure.
Re: Dragon Boy Posted on: 02/02/2010 11:14pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
Well, I heard it needs a rating of 3.60 at least to even be considered. Other than that it all depends on how easy badges are to code in with the api, and if greg is up to doing it. <_<..Don't quote me on that, I'm not 100% sure.

I knew that the rating was involved but I wasn't sure as to what other factors were taken into consideration. Thanks, Lex!!
Re: Dragon Boy Posted on: 02/03/2010 1:28am
Quote Post

I knew that the rating was involved but I wasn't sure as to what other factors were taken into consideration. Thanks, Lex!!

The thought process behind badge priority:
1. Being paid to get badges
2. Greg likes it
3. People who brown-nose Greg like it
4. Greg can be bothered
5. working API
6. rating
7. what people actually think of the game

Each stage of thought can only be considered if all the above questions drawn a blank.
Re: Dragon Boy Posted on: 02/03/2010 2:13am
Quote Post
Then quick, rating bomb it to 2.20 so we don't have to deal with it!
Re: Dragon Boy Posted on: 02/03/2010 2:25am
Quote Post
Quote from: "SomeOtherGuy"
Then quick, rating bomb it to 2.20 so we don't have to deal with it!

Rating is the 2nd least of Greg's concern, it's as easy as eliminating Greg's harassers, or maybe eliminating Greg himself (broken image removed)
Re: Dragon Boy Posted on: 02/04/2010 8:13am
Quote Post
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"

The thought process behind badge priority:
1. Being paid to get badges
2. Greg likes it
3. People who brown-nose Greg like it
4. Greg can be bothered
5. working API
6. rating
7. what people actually think of the game

Each stage of thought can only be considered if all the above questions drawn a blank.

Good one, Death -- That's a riot!!! Based upon what I have seen when some fairly crappy games have gotten fast-tracked to "Badge Land", I am surprised that #6 and #7 are even on the list of pertaining factors!