Shellcore Command Ep1 Final
-migrated-
Shellcore Command Ep1 Final Posted on: 02/01/2010 11:20pm
Quote Post
Re: Shellcore Command Ep1 Final Posted on: 02/01/2010 11:32pm
Quote Post
The sound in this game = super annoying. Go single tab muting capabilities.
Everything should be 4byte *1.
Game is sitelocked, encrypted, and I don't feel like figuring this out.
Sol is at */chat.kongregate.comgamez007217liveShellCore.swf
, if you ever figure it out.
By the way, Power, which is the game's little mana gauge, resets to 0 every time you change sectors (that, or if you go into an allied sector), so don't think that the address is changing anytime soon.
Re: Shellcore Command Ep1 Final Posted on: 02/10/2010 6:39am
Quote Post
yeah.. this game is awesome but i just want a trainer to make myself get every pieces even the ones i canot obtain
Re: Shellcore Command Ep1 Final Posted on: 02/10/2010 10:09pm
Quote Post
As a note: This game uses highscores, so don't be an hero and get on the highscores by changing your money (money = added highscore). Good luck and have fun, I can't wait for the second one!
Re: Shellcore Command Ep1 Final Posted on: 02/26/2010 2:39am
Quote Post
I notice on the Map subscreen, that half shows the grid system but the other half is blank except for a button that says jump but can't be used, does anyone know how to unlock it, I've been exploring for pieces.
Re: Shellcore Command Ep1 Final Posted on: 02/26/2010 11:39am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Delta13"
I notice on the Map subscreen, that half shows the grid system but the other half is blank except for a button that says jump but can't be used, does anyone know how to unlock it, I've been exploring for pieces.
There are only 3 safezones in this demo-episode, once you find them and talk to the big guy, you can jump to those zones, if you can't, then it's a bug.

*SPOILERS!!*

Also, I found out a glitch that you can go OUTSIDE the map through the zone that has the ending (when the overlord infected dude finds you), and you won't die like you would if you go outside a Red Zone. (Seems like if you go outside the map of the previous area, you stay in that area, so if you go outside in a Red Zone, you'll constantly take damage). Seems like there's nothing else on the other parts of the map, but it's funny to go in the back of a red zone and try to escape to the other side.
Re: Shellcore Command Ep1 Final Posted on: 02/26/2010 11:02pm
Quote Post
Thank you i wish i had known that sooner
Re: Shellcore Command Ep1 Final Posted on: 03/01/2010 2:43pm
Quote Post
Found a funny bug :lol:
Go to Haven 1 then go to the left sector, then, prepare for around 8 Thrusters ( I have 2 Level 2 Thrust (broken image removed) )
Then Activate them and go all the way to the upper left while healing your core. After you crossed the border lines, don't stop! Until finally you will reach a map of the Main Menu :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Shellcore Command Ep1 Final Posted on: 03/01/2010 9:51pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "s4nji"
Found a funny bug :lol:
Go to Haven 1 then go to the left sector, then, prepare for around 8 Thrusters ( I have 2 Level 2 Thrust (broken image removed) )
Then Activate them and go all the way to the upper left while healing your core. After you crossed the border lines, don't stop! Until finally you will reach a map of the Main Menu :lol: :lol: :lol:
Or just do what I said and go to the secret exit found on the bottom of the endgame sector where you meet the Big Boss Infected.
Re: Shellcore Command Ep1 Final Posted on: 03/08/2010 8:19pm
Quote Post
haha, i went to haven 1, went to the left, prepared for level 2 thrusters, and kept on going diagonally left. i apeared in the tutorial stage!