Mechanical Commando 2
-migrated-
Mechanical Commando 2
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Robot Science Fiction Shooter Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Mechanical Commando 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 07/06/2013 17:43

Mechanical Commando 2

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Mechanical Commando 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/06/2010 20:39

Trooper

Kill 100 enemies

Unstoppable

Reach wave 10 in survival mode

Kozara Conquerer

Complete every story mission

Mountain o' Medals

Earn any 60 medals

Game Dscription
After centuries of well maintained peace, the federation is under attack by a mysterious enemy. You will have access to numerous upgrades and weapons to efficiently achieve your missions. Upgrades, level up, mission filled with non-stop action will keep you on edge until the end.
Re: Mechanical Commando 2 Posted on: 02/11/2010 11:42am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"
an interesting point is that there are survival levels, I didn't go on it because I was invincible so I didn't want to get an impossibly high score, but is it just infinite waves or are there a set amount?
I think it's unlimited, I didn't want to chance the highscores either, they were really low today :S. I could just "not" login and just "happen" to be playing the game. (broken image removed)
Re: Mechanical Commando 2 Posted on: 02/24/2010 11:57pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Hard badge (submits 60 medals after you load your save)

60 ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 4a
24 3c 02 02 02 02 02 02 4a

Btw, as far as survival goes, you can quit after any wave. There is a medium badge for surviving wave 10. You can play invincible up to wave 11, then quit and still get the badge.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: Mechanical Commando 2 Posted on: 02/25/2010 8:32am
Quote Post
Quote from: "HackerofNone"
The aobs aren't working for me, well at least the first 2.

yup :cry:

AOBs not working, CE says "this is not a valid notation"
Re: Mechanical Commando 2 Posted on: 02/25/2010 8:36am
Quote Post
A walkthrough on how to hack this one would be awesome (broken image removed)
Re: Mechanical Commando 2 Posted on: 02/25/2010 8:44am
Quote Post
Quote from: "l33l33"
Or you know, you could just view the tutorial on Array of Bytes, because it's one of the most simple things to do on CE. It would save us all a lot of time in the future.
Re: Mechanical Commando 2 Posted on: 02/25/2010 8:49am
Quote Post
Quote from: "l33l33"

Are you kidding me? Have you tried reading the thread? And maybe the stickied posts in this section? Or what about the "Hacking FAQ" a the top of the screen? Try putting some effort before spamming the forum like this.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101
Quote from: "jerkit3"

If you're getting this error, you're not doing something right.
Re: Mechanical Commando 2 Posted on: 02/25/2010 9:08am
Quote Post
Well i have used alot of AOB hacks before so if I tried it for the first time yes but I do it like always:
Open CE, open the game (let in menue), pick the firefox process, search for array of bytes "66 ?? ?? 24 00 b0 2a 12 06 00 00", get 2 results. Put them in adress list and change value to "66 ?? ?? 24 00 b0 2a 12 00 00 00".

Then the error occurs. Don't see what I did wrong, since other AOBs work for me just fine the way I do it, and i repeated 3 times to see if I didnt mess up.
Re: Mechanical Commando 2 Posted on: 02/25/2010 9:26am
Quote Post
The only problem I can think is are you actually keeping those as question marks when changing the AoB?
Re: Mechanical Commando 2 Posted on: 02/25/2010 9:34am
Quote Post
Yes lol
Re: Mechanical Commando 2 Posted on: 02/25/2010 9:44am
Quote Post
Yes lol
There's your problem. Keep them as the number you get after scanning.
Re: Mechanical Commando 2 Posted on: 02/25/2010 12:01pm
Quote Post

Well i have used alot of AOB hacks before so if I tried it for the first time yes but I do it like always:
Open CE, open the game (let in menue), pick the firefox process, search for array of bytes "66 ?? ?? 24 00 b0 2a 12 06 00 00", get 2 results. Put them in adress list and change value to "66 ?? ?? 24 00 b0 2a 12 00 00 00".

Then the error occurs. Don't see what I did wrong, since other AOBs work for me just fine the way I do it, and i repeated 3 times to see if I didnt mess up.
Did you put Value Type to Array of Bytes? Also, if you find the value, you cannot put wildcards (ex. ??) inside the value, all bytes HAVE to be bytes, otherwise it doesn't know wtf you're talking about (broken image removed)
Re: Mechanical Commando 2 Posted on: 02/25/2010 12:16pm
Quote Post
ye i got it now (broken image removed) Lexa enlightened me, never knew you had to see the values and put them instead of ??.
guess im just noob but oh well (broken image removed)...
Re: Mechanical Commando 2 Posted on: 02/25/2010 2:11pm
Quote Post
will aob only work with firefox, cause i only have IE and it doesn't seem to be working, yet other games I've used aob on have worked fine
Re: Mechanical Commando 2 Posted on: 02/25/2010 9:31pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "jammoca"
will aob only work with firefox, cause i only have IE and it doesn't seem to be working, yet other games I've used aob on have worked fine
Are you targetting the right process? I don't like IE while hacking because "iexplorer.exe" and "explorer.exe" are usually to be confused with, and sometimes there's more than one "iexplorer.exe", but when I use firefox, "firefox.exe" will always be at the top when I use the Processes drop-down box.
Re: Mechanical Commando 2 Posted on: 02/26/2010 12:18am
Quote Post
Quote from: "ChaoMing"

Did you put Value Type to Array of Bytes? Also, if you find the value, you cannot put wildcards (ex. ??) inside the value, all bytes HAVE to be bytes, otherwise it doesn't know wtf you're talking about (broken image removed)
What do i change the wild cards to?