[Gamersafe] Swordless Ninja (Berzerk Studio)
Some of the "old bytecoders" might *facepalm* now, when they see this post, but everybody starts as noob. So here is my problem:
Swordless Ninja http://www.berzerkstudio.com/games/swordless_ninja/
At first I thought this is funny, but now (completed 3x100%,1x99%) it is really nerving.
For Gamersafe you need to complete it all 4 Modes Samurai (3HP), Normal (3HP), Hard (2 HP), Ninja-Mode (1HP).
The first three I managed without any problems, but @ Ninja Mode I got stuck. It is so frustrating to replay the whole level, when you died to get to the boss again.
So I read the bycode Tutorial and thought, maybe I could hack the game, because the hacks pulished in the other topics did not work.
I dumped the swf and found a function:
public function get invincible() : Boolean
{
return _12fc;
}// end function
I thought maybe I could change it to
public function get invincible() : Boolean
{
return true;
}// end function
I tried to understand the byte-code but I noticed this is too much for me.
public function get invincible() : Boolean
{
//d0
_as3_getlocal <0>
//30
_as3_pushscope
//60 ac 09
_as3_getlex _12fc
//48
_as3_returnvalue
}// end function
What do I have to do no? Can I change it to 26 00?? or is there another possibility?
-- TTN