[Help!] Them Coconuts
-migrated-
Them Coconuts
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Castle Defense Funny Good Music

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Them Coconuts

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

[Help!] Them Coconuts

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/09/2010 20:54

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Them Coconuts is a defence game where you have to defend yourself against the attacking hordes of enemies. To assist you you have 10 weapons including the summoning of meteors and dragons. You can also upgrade your castle and hire mercenaries to support you.
[Help!] Them Coconuts Posted on: 02/08/2010 6:21pm
Quote Post
Link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/526616

So I was playing this game seeing how good it was, pretty fun, but I opened up outlook express and it froze my computer (This has been happening for a while, but I get a new rig in 2 days).

I was at wave level 10 and I didnt want to start again, so I was going to hack the money.

I have tried:
4bytes*1
4bytes*8
Float*1 (Truncated)
Float*8 (Truncated)
Double*1 (Truncated)
Double*8 (Truncated)

So I am pretty stumped :| Im not advanced enough to do AoB's (computer keeps freezing + they are never as simple as the original tutorial with Age of War).

Any help would be great. Im also interested in your methods and not just the direct answer =)
Re: [Help!] Them Coconuts Posted on: 02/08/2010 7:53pm
Quote Post
Gain money when you buy stuff
60 d4 04 d1 90 -> 60 d4 04 d1 02

I read through the .swf code for anything relating to money/gold. I found a function called subMoney (in com -> grim -> engine -> !4). I read through the bytecode for either A1 (which means subtract) or 90 (which means negate) which are both used in subtracting values. I found 90 in the function and made an AoB.

Code: [Select]
60 d4 04
_as3_getlex _2a
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//90

I tested it and voil
Re: [Help!] Them Coconuts Posted on: 02/09/2010 8:54pm
Quote Post
HP is a double (truncated). Take the value from the market site (pause-screen), not from the HP-Bar.

BTW:

GamerSafe: 6 Achievements / 1000 GP