Abduction!
-migrated-
Abduction! Posted on: 02/09/2010 11:00pm
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Sylos/abduction

A fun little game where you have to control your ship with the WSAD/Arrow keys and mouse to direct the beam in order to abduct humans/cows, etc. The more you get, the more money you get and the better upgrades you can buy.

Simple 4Byte*8 hack for the money works for this one.

note: I put this one on here as it has a 3.86 rating, is currently on the highest rated games of the week and is a possible contender for badges (it has the Kong API implemented).

The sol is found at:
Code: [Select]
chat.kongregate.comgamez007637liveAbduction.swf and is easily editable for money.

Tookie

Re: Abduction! Posted on: 02/10/2010 9:46pm
Quote Post
Thanks, it will surely get badges ^^
Re: Abduction! Posted on: 02/10/2010 10:36pm
Quote Post
EDIT: -forget what I said (broken image removed)-
Re: Abduction! Posted on: 02/10/2010 10:42pm
Quote Post
Well, I'm betting on it, especially as it is in the three main new games on the site at the moment.

tbh, I don't really enjoy this game...it's just that I know (like many of us) how Greg works...and this is a sure badger ...

Tookie

Re: Abduction! Posted on: 02/11/2010 12:25am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Criminal9021"
Weird, I can't find the .swf, not with CacheViewer nor Sothink .swf Catcher. What kind of game DOESN'T have a .swf?

EDIT: *sigh*, looked in the Page Source and the API path goes through an AS3 encrypted link, so no .swf for us unless you're not an amateur like me.

Use AdBlock Plus in Firefox. It's amazing.
Re: Abduction! Posted on: 02/11/2010 12:50am
Quote Post
Re: Abduction! Posted on: 02/11/2010 2:59am
Quote Post
Quote from: "pythag12"
Weird, I can't find the .swf, not with CacheViewer nor Sothink .swf Catcher. What kind of game DOESN'T have a .swf?

EDIT: *sigh*, looked in the Page Source and the API path goes through an AS3 encrypted link, so no .swf for us unless you're not an amateur like me.

Use AdBlock Plus in Firefox. It's amazing.

Already using it, plus, I don't know what that has to do with anything.

Quote from: "Aerelyte"
atm, this is the .swf link

http://chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0007/0 ... 1265847829

Nice job using the .sol (broken image removed).
Re: Abduction! Posted on: 02/11/2010 3:41am
Quote Post
For the swf, I think this was the discussion:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=588

Go to the webpage with the game on it. Right-click the Ad-Block icon and click "Open Blockable Items" and in the Search bar, type "swf" and you should get a couple results. Then just find the correct one (usually in the form as given in the above posts), right-click on the item and select "Open in a New Tab." Then, go to File->Save As, and you should have the .swf file!
Re: Abduction! Posted on: 02/11/2010 3:55am
Quote Post

Quote from: "Aerelyte"
atm, this is the .swf link

http://chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0007/0 ... 1265847829

Nice job using the .sol (broken image removed).

I didnt use the .sol. Actually, prior to ONCE last week, i dont remember the last time i opened the .sol file folder. I used ABP to find the swf. It took two seconds. And please, do yourself a favor, and be willing to take advice from someone that has been here way longer than you. Pythag knows what he is talking about. A simple forum search would have told you exactly what pythag was talking about.
Re: Abduction! Posted on: 02/11/2010 4:06am
Quote Post
Yeah, this is an amusing game. As tookie mentioned, you can do a CE hack (4 byte *(broken image removed) for money and you can also do the same thing for the different "qualifiers" for the next waves (just pause the game).

Your ship's upgrades are editable in the sol file as follows:

Entry "0" is your money. Set it to whatever you want.

Entry "2" is for your Abductor Crystal. Set it to 30 for really fast abductions

Entry "3" is for your Beam Generator. Set it to 30 for vacuum power that would put a Dyson to shame.

Entry "6" is for your Grinder. Set it to 30 to turn it into a high-production dog food factory.

Entry "4" is for your Armour. Sadly, if you set it to a higher than legitimate amount, your ship will just drop from the sky like a stone.

Entry "5" is for your Engine. There's a problem with this one too. If you set it higher than what is legitimate, your ship will just pivot back and forth and not move anywhere.
Re: Abduction! Posted on: 02/11/2010 4:14am
Quote Post
Here's a completed sol if anybody wants it:
Re: Abduction! Posted on: 02/11/2010 4:35am
Quote Post
Quote from: "plague0f66"
Yeah, this is an amusing game. As tookie mentioned, you can do a CE hack (4 byte *(broken image removed) for money and you can also do the same thing for the different "qualifiers" for the next waves (just pause the game).

Your ship's upgrades are editable in the sol file as follows:

Entry "0" is your money. Set it to whatever you want.

Entry "2" is for your Abductor Crystal. Set it to 30 for really fast abductions

Entry "3" is for your Beam Generator. Set it to 30 for vacuum power that would put a Dyson to shame.

Entry "6" is for your Grinder. Set it to 30 to turn it into a high-production dog food factory.

Entry "4" is for your Armour. Sadly, if you set it to a higher than legitimate amount, your ship will just drop from the sky like a stone.

Entry "5" is for your Engine. There's a problem with this one too. If you set it higher than what is legitimate, your ship will just pivot back and forth and not move anywhere.

What exactly are legit amounts? There has to be some limit set within the game.. think those values can be found within the .swf?
Re: Abduction! Posted on: 02/11/2010 6:51pm
Quote Post
All of your equipment start out at stage 1 which is represented in the sol file as "0".

Abductor Crystal has 5 stages: 0-1-2-3-4
Beam Generator has 5 stages: 0-1-2-3-4
Armour has 4 stages: 0-1-2-3
Engine has 5 stages: 0-1-2-3-4
Grinder has 3 stages: 0-1-2
Re: Abduction! Posted on: 02/11/2010 7:53pm
Quote Post
I forgot to mention earlier that the time limit can be hacked as well. It is a 4 byte *8 scan just like everything else. While the starting value changes with each mission, the address remains constant. It can either be frozen or increased to whatever you want.