Skip to content

NG registration date

-migrated-

13 posts

NG registration date

Posted Feb 11, 2010 5:41 pm

When did you register on Newgrounds?

Sign-Up Date:
7/19/02


Yeah, I signed up when I was 14!!! (broken image removed)

Here's the link to my profile, since I don't really care who knows. :twisted:
http://gamecharmer.newgrounds.com


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: NG registration date

Posted Feb 11, 2010 8:43 pm

Youth. I'm going to start calling you son (well, not quite, biologically it's possible, legally, not really)

I only signed up in 2008, so there.

Re: NG registration date

Posted Feb 11, 2010 10:48 pm

I just signed up in 09 when I found out about medals, but I've been going there for roughly 7 or 8 years.

Re: NG registration date

Posted Feb 12, 2010 9:47 pm
Quote from: "deity"
Youth. I'm going to start calling you son (well, not quite, biologically it's possible, legally, not really)

I only signed up in 2008, so there.


I'm 21. (broken image removed)


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: NG registration date

Posted Feb 13, 2010 9:14 pm

I signed up in 2009

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: NG registration date

Posted Mar 25, 2010 12:23 am

Haha, holy cow. Just found out I had an account way back in 8/18/04.

Re: NG registration date

Posted Apr 11, 2010 5:33 am

Huh, I was surprised that I even had a Newgrounds account, but when I searched in my spam email, apparently I did.
Made it on 7/25/07

Re: NG registration date

Posted Apr 11, 2010 7:52 am
Quote from: "pythag12"
Huh, I was surprised that I even had a Newgrounds account, but when I searched in my spam email, apparently I did.
Made it on 7/25/07


You have spam mails of 2007? o_O

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: NG registration date

Posted Apr 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Oh, as in I have a separate email deisgnated for registering for online stuff and the like.

Re: NG registration date

Posted Apr 17, 2010 2:50 am

Apparantly I made mine 9/15/07... I coulda swore I had one and signed up in 00/01 wayyy back when Albinoblacksheep, eBaumsWorld, and GroupX were popular. *sigh* miss those days.