-migrated-
Re: Balloon in a Wasteland Posted on: 02/27/2010 3:54pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "convolution"
I'm sorry guys.
37 seconds is the record.
Can I make it obvious enough?

edit: 29 seconds

You're sorry? I guess that makes up for the pointless post.
I'm sorry too but enjoy your Kong ban.
Re: Balloon in a Wasteland Posted on: 02/27/2010 7:15pm
Quote Post
Kong could care less about hackers (broken image removed). I've been confirmed as a hacker, and reported multiple times, they just don't care.
Re: Balloon in a Wasteland Posted on: 03/02/2010 12:54am
Quote Post
Bump!

LMAO IM SO STUPID. I PLAYED TO LEVEL 30 AND I DIDNT EVIL REFILL MY BALLOON ONCE. LOOOL

Edit : HP Hack - Double Truncated . Search ur Current Hp (100 or w/e) Get hit by monster. Type in What you have Now.
Re: Balloon in a Wasteland Posted on: 03/02/2010 1:07am
Quote Post
Quote from: "slows"
Bump!

LMAO IM SO STUPID. I PLAYED TO LEVEL 30 AND I DIDNT EVIL REFILL MY BALLOON ONCE. LOOOL

Edit : HP Hack - Double Truncated . Search ur Current Hp (100 or w/e) Get hit by monster. Type in What you have Now.
Umm, -Karma for useless bump and hacks we don't need?
Re: Balloon in a Wasteland Posted on: 03/02/2010 1:09am
Quote Post
Yea Sure. Subtract my Karma for Posting a hp hack.

1. Useless Huh. Go sit by the balloon with 100 mobs attacking you per second. thats like 1000 Hp Loss if you see how much hp you lose if u run into one monster. If u set ur hp to 1million all you need to do to press down by the balloon and wait.. Instead of walking back and forth for the frigging health pad. also you save a lot of time if ur buzy. Now, Lemme see you Refill the balloon within 2 and a half days without the hp hack.

2. Dereks AOB Hack . Is that useless. Theres a Money Hack already and your not calling that useless. Example - You hack to get 10m Cash. If ur not using dereks Aob it really doesnt Matter since you can ALWAYS change the value. And Dereks Aob doesnt even give half as much as what the money hack does. Im not saying its useless but still . You saying the hack i posted is useless.

In Addition, You have 1 karma and i have 4?
Why 4? I Dont post/post threads as much.
And i got 4 Within ONE Thread

No Offence to Derek :3
Re: Balloon in a Wasteland Posted on: 03/02/2010 1:39am
Quote Post
Bumps happen. Chao, i would appreciate it if you would try to lighten up a little. I know, sometimes, bumps are made that really are useless. But please try not to be so brutal about them as they will be taken care of by mods if the post is found to be completely senseless. Ill share this with you from the pgh forum"

I remember my first post at the old forum, I didn't read every sticky (which seems to be the unreasonable expectation here) and posted something in the wrong section. I got flamed relentlessly for it and I was like, man - what a bunch of assholes. I didn't post again for months.

Ironically enough, the one that made this post is also the user with the highest Karma on this board.

I bumped ~10 posts with links to my videos when I first joined HtK. Back then, I didn't even know what a bump was.

And this person is now this boards Owner/Administrator. The fact is, we all start somewhere. Granted, i too am at fault because for a while, i would just jump all over people... but now im trying to look at things in a different light. And btw, we believe we have found a solution to noob posts. We are currently having it implemented and getting it ironed out.