EON
-migrated-
EON Posted on: 02/24/2010 4:54pm
Quote Post
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/528606

Looks like another time fcuk stupid game, dumb boring puzzles with repetitive user generated levels.

Anyways, I think we should hack this one fast. If it has the same problems that time fcuk had with user generated levels, the medals will glitch soon haha
Re: EON Posted on: 02/24/2010 5:03pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Oh yes.. and there have to be 50 user levels first to get the fcuking medal -_-

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: EON Posted on: 02/25/2010 5:54pm
Quote Post
Well it appears you can just rate the same map over and over again? some people have the 100 rate medal, and i dont think there are 100 yet.

Anyways, I was able to find the number of maps rated in the sol. So i chnaged it to 48, ratead a few, didn't get the medal for rating 50.

Go to check the sol, and its COMPLETELY different. Like what the fuck. Before it had like 6 values, now it has a bunch of undefined/null variables and weird level variables.

Also i've noticed that sometimes i open the game, and i can select every level? even though i've never played the story yet.

Going to be a strange one...
Re: EON Posted on: 02/25/2010 6:34pm
Quote Post
System Bot
For me, it gives me an error, when I try to open the .sol... But I don't really want to play the same level 100 times

As always, deity will find a solution.

Re: EON Posted on: 03/02/2010 6:51pm
Quote Post
Still no hacks for this. almost 400 medal points in this game and most people don't have have any.

EDIT: Just went into the sol to have a look at hacking it (seems to work this time).

It looks like I could change the values of all the levels to be completed, but that wouldn't give the medal I dont think. What I would need to do, for example, is if i wanted to get the medal for beating all the 2nd ring, I would need to set all the values for all the levels in the first two rings to 1 (to ensure I got par on all the levels) EXCEPT for the first level.

Then go into the first level and beat it. The problem is, there are no videos or walkthroughs for the game yet. And I can't even manage to get par on the first level (which has to do with removing the portal at the last second or something.

If anybody knows how to do so, post it please.
Re: EON Posted on: 03/06/2010 10:49am
Quote Post
System Bot
Medal AoBs
2c bc 0c - Pilgrim
2c bd 0c - Explorer
2c be 0c - Legend

2c bf 0c - Junior
2c c0 0c - Amateur
2c c1 0c - Pro
2c c2 0c - Champion

2c c3 0c - Judge
2c c4 0c - Jury
2c c5 0c - Executioner

Note: You need to refresh the page for each medal.

sol location
C:Users<Username>AppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects<Random Numbers>uploads.ungrounded.net

Instructions:
Step 1: Download my attached .sol
Step 2: Replace it with your old one [see above where it is located]
Step 3: Change AoB of "Explorer" to the AoB of the medal, that you want
Step 4: Beat the last level of ring 2 (guide below)
Step 5: Refresh the page
Repeat from step 2, until you got all medals.

How to beat the last level of ring 2

Re: EON Posted on: 03/06/2010 4:51pm
Quote Post
Havn't tested this yet, but well fucking done. I can see this took you a great deal of time, but it looks really good. +1 for the new deity? haha :mrgreen:

ps. Why would anybody ever need an emoticon called mr green? so random...
Re: EON Posted on: 03/06/2010 5:32pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Thanks dude, it's good to hear that from a hacker with some experience. Now I only need a compliment from deity and it would be a perfect day. lol.

Quote from: "xycho666"
ps. Why would anybody ever need an emoticon called mr green? so random...

Oh yeah.. thats.. random..

Re: EON Posted on: 03/06/2010 7:00pm
Quote Post
Looking like it's not working for me. Perhaps i'm doing something wrong. Can somebody else confirm this is working?

Also, i get two variables to change each time, is that normal?
Re: EON Posted on: 03/06/2010 7:22pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "xycho666"
Also, i get two variables to change each time, is that normal?

Yes. Did you change both?

Re: EON Posted on: 03/06/2010 7:27pm
Quote Post
Woo! I like that other people are learning how to do AoBs - it means I don't have to look at every game and can leech their effort :-)

Phren: well done for getting started on the road to bytecode hacking; it isn't really that difficult is it? As the Americans would say: Good Job!
Re: EON Posted on: 03/06/2010 7:53pm
Quote Post
System Bot
w00t! What a day, xycho and deity said I'm not bad!!!11 D:

Yeah.. I started yesterday to learn something about AOB's. Master_X is my teacher but I need every lesson anyone can give me.

Re: EON Posted on: 03/07/2010 3:42am
Quote Post
May I ask what I am to do with the codes listed in Phren's spoiler?
Re: EON Posted on: 03/07/2010 6:05am
Quote Post
There's a hacking FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101
Re: EON Posted on: 03/07/2010 10:19am
Quote Post
These may not be in the hacking FAQ yet (but should be added): on Newgrounds/MFZ, it's a commonly used trick to replace an easy to achieve medal/achievement with a hard to achieve one - i.e. you get the hard one awarded instead of the easy one.

In this case search for the AoB that matches an easy medal/achievement (such as die once, or view credits) and replace with the AoB of a difficult one (e.g. beat game without dying).

So in this case, search for ring 1 complete: 2c bb 0c
And replace with the code for whichever badge/achievement you need, e.g. for Explorer you replace with 2c bc 0c