TDP3: Ultra kill (3.5.38)
-migrated-
TDP3: Ultra kill (3.5.38) Posted on: 03/02/2010 10:30am
Quote Post
The TDP admin has updated the game to 3.5.38 so the grenade cheat don't work (broken image removed) (i don't know if the quad damage still works) but can any one plz help me and update the cheats :?: :| (And maby make some new cheats as money , rating cheat)
Re: TDP3: Ultra kill (3.5.38) Posted on: 03/02/2010 11:31am
Quote Post
Quote from: "patzit"
The TDP admin has updated the game to 3.5.38 so the grenade cheat don't work (broken image removed) (i don't know if the quad damage still works) but can any one plz help me and update the cheats :?: :| (And maby make some new cheats as money , rating cheat)
Money and rating are illegal, so no one is going to give you it, also the original thread for this was locked for a reason.
Re: TDP3: Ultra kill (3.5.38) Posted on: 03/02/2010 2:13pm
Quote Post
yea like he said.
please help us and update new cheats! :cry: :cry:
Re: TDP3: Ultra kill (3.5.38) Posted on: 03/02/2010 3:21pm
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from: "konta10"
yea like he said.
please help us and update new cheats! :cry: :cry:
Who is he?
LexaDeds or patzit? Either way, I don't think anyone will bother with this game seeing its current status.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: TDP3: Ultra kill (3.5.38) Posted on: 03/02/2010 4:25pm
Quote Post
Due to current complications that have arisen with this game, no new hacks are to be posted about it

Until an ADMINISTRATOR says it is ok to carry out hacks with this game, TDP threads will remain locked, and any new threads that are started regarding this game will result in a warning. Multiple offences could lead to banning.