Sushi Cat - OH nomnomnomnom
-migrated-
Sushi Cat
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Animal Food Mouse Only Physics Pinball

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Sushi Cat

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Sushi Cat - OH nomnomnomnom

-migrated-
Last Updated: 04/09/2010 16:31

Sushi Cat - 20 pts. (new window)

"I Can Haz Sushi?"

Eat your way to 100,000 total points

Mercury Love

Complete your quest

Game Dscription
Sushi Cat, a free online Puzzle & Skill game brought to you by Armor Games. Sushi Cat is lonely. Lonely and very hungry. Help Sushi Cat out by guiding him to as much sushi as possible. Watch him grow fat as he eats more and more sushi along his way. Fill up his belly to win. Want to download Sushi Cat for your iPhone or iPod Touch? Click here.
Re: Sushi Cat - OH nomnomnomnom Posted on: 04/08/2010 2:19pm
Quote Post
I believe it requires every player to hit each game within twenty minutes or else you will lose a life. However, this is really good to practice such game. Alertness and concentration are what you really need in order to win the game.
Re: Sushi Cat - OH nomnomnomnom Posted on: 04/08/2010 2:48pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "jenterrier"
I think this is not capable of the life of the cat, because we know that it is bad to kill a cat and make it food. I don't understand why they need to do these things.
Off-topic 101: Make sense. If you bump an old thread with no contribution what-so-ever, and it's your first post ever and you'll probably never post again, at least try to make sense; or you will enter a lot of shit lists, and you'll actually aggravate people. Which was your original intention.

Now, where anywhere in the game did the cat get killed to make food?
Don't answer. Let me answer.
[m:3vub28cw]Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere[/m:3vub28cw]
Re: Sushi Cat - OH nomnomnomnom Posted on: 04/09/2010 12:20am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Zirak"
I think this is not capable of the life of the cat, because we know that it is bad to kill a cat and make it food. I don't understand why they need to do these things.
Off-topic 101: Make sense. If you bump an old thread with no contribution what-so-ever, and it's your first post ever and you'll probably never post again, at least try to make sense; or you will enter a lot of shit lists, and you'll actually aggravate people. Which was your original intention.

[m:3pjpbyb2]Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere[/m:3pjpbyb2]
Defined perfectly. Terrier, please don't revive old stuff. Enough hacks have already been posted for this, soooo, -1 karma 4 you. :roll:
Re: Sushi Cat - OH nomnomnomnom Posted on: 04/09/2010 1:05am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Artemisian"
Quote from: "Zirak"

[m:6hao3jwg]Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere[/m:6hao3jwg]
Defined perfectly. Terrier, please don't revive old stuff. Enough hacks have already been posted for this, soooo, -1 karma 4 you. :roll:
You fail because you cannot -Karma nor +, so the joke's on you. HA!
Re: Sushi Cat - OH nomnomnomnom Posted on: 04/09/2010 6:00am
Quote Post
Not to go off topic but I never got why we can't karma artemisian, why is that? I mean, he hasn't really done anything bad, so we shouldn't have karma'd down him so much.
Re: Sushi Cat - OH nomnomnomnom Posted on: 04/09/2010 10:24am
Quote Post
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
Not to go off topic but I never got why we can't karma artemisian, why is that? I mean, he hasn't really done anything bad, so we shouldn't have karma'd down him so much.
Arte asked us to, and if I remember correctly, it's a she >_>
Re: Sushi Cat - OH nomnomnomnom Posted on: 04/09/2010 4:31pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
I dunno, I think it has to do something with a ban or somethin.

Also, there is no topic, this game is also hacked to sh*t. Nothing really to talk about until the game gets updated.