Bunny Invasion: Easter
-migrated-
Bunny Invasion: Easter Special
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Bunny Defense Gun Shooter Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Bunny Invasion Easter Special

-migrated-
Last Updated: 03/30/2014 00:46

Bunny Invasion: Easter Special

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Bunny Invasion: Easter

-migrated-
Last Updated: 03/06/2010 00:58

Frosty the Madman

Unleash your rage

Egg Dying

Create 2,000 liters worth of red dye

Second Killing

Rid the world of the evil Easter Bunny once and for all

Game Dscription
It's a bunny blasting frenzy as Bunny Invasion returns for an Easter Special. Mr Frost and his assistant Jim, the pub landlord from Bunny Invasion 2, have stopped off at a motel during their search for the source of the marauding bunnies. Jim is getting a little too friendly with the landlady when suddenly the rabbits launch a sneak attack. But with the Bunny Queen dead, who is leading them this time? The game features 11 new bunny types, 3 new bosses, 16 new weapons, 27 new unlockable extras, a new location, a new story including 10 cut-scenes and a whole new 60 waves of bunny violence. Enjoy the game! Happy Easter from GP Studios
Bunny Invasion: Easter Posted on: 03/05/2010 10:43pm
Quote Post
No one has done anything for this game before? money *8 but wave? Thanks

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/490571
Re: Bunny Invasion: Easter Posted on: 03/05/2010 10:53pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Isn't money enough to play through it? I did it on that way too.

Maybe you should check out the .sol. Your currently wave has to be saved there. I'll go and look for it, if you're not faster. D:

EDIT:
They already discussed about that game there, go and check out that thread, there's also a .sol.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=208&hilit=Bunny+Invasion&start=10

Sol located in:
C:UsersXXXXAppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects2H78XWWFuploads.ungrounded.net490000490571_Bunny_Invasion_II_Easter_6.swf

levelno -> the level you're currently at
money -> obviously your money (no need to use CE then..)
tropy1-tropy69 - your in-game trophies, change all values except for the first to 1 then you have to get the first one [I dunno which one it is] and you have all trophies -> Medal

The rest is just some weapon and upgrade stuff and the other useless things.

P.S.: Next time, please use the search function. Bumping an old thread is better than opening a new one for no reason.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Bunny Invasion: Easter Posted on: 03/06/2010 12:03am
Quote Post
This guy needs to be banned or have his posting privileges removed. He's done this at least 3 times now that i've seen. Becoming too much. Another lock for pythag
Re: Bunny Invasion: Easter Posted on: 03/06/2010 12:13am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "xycho666"
This guy needs to be banned or have his posting privileges removed. He's done this at least 3 times now that i've seen. Becoming too much. Another lock for pythag

And I actually help him. D: But well, I gave him -1 for making this new thread.. now he's already got -7.. lol

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Bunny Invasion: Easter Posted on: 03/06/2010 12:14am
Quote Post
He deserves every minus. If I wasn't so lazy i'd make it 8. pythag will take action, most defiantly.
Re: Bunny Invasion: Easter Posted on: 03/06/2010 12:58am
Quote Post
I don't really see any reason to lock this topic since he rarely replies back anyways.

Don't worry, I've already warned him to stop spamming, and if he continues to do so, we'll make sure to take some action. (Including banning, if necessary.)

Edit: I hadn't realized that this topic was exactly the same as the one in the Kongregate section. This thread shall be locked. Somebody can PM me if you want it unlocked for whatever reason.