Hacking _root variables with Firefox
-migrated-
Re: Hacking _root variables with Firefox Posted on: 03/11/2010 12:27am
Quote Post
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
I did everything step by step, I have the script installed and I see it ticked in the GreaseMonkey menu, but I do not see the GUI for the actual hack, as displayed here:

mine works, except for the actual hacking bit. It can find the value, freeze it, but the changes only appear to be external, where the actual [cash/money] is not changed (for mad karate man).
to chao- uninstall the version you have now and make a new file w/ the updated code.
Re: Hacking _root variables with Firefox Posted on: 03/11/2010 12:56am
Quote Post
@ChaoMang Try rightclick on GreaseMonkey in bottom right, And Manage Scripts, Select this one And uninstall it. Then Install it again.

If you do that and its still not there, link the game so I can test it.

---------------------

Yes, I needa find a new example, I finally got to test the stuff for Mad-Karate Man, and its not working for me either (broken image removed) I only ever checked to see if it visually changed, which it did so it was working. However they just the wrong vars or something
Re: Hacking _root variables with Firefox Posted on: 03/11/2010 11:25am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Infamousblob"
@ChaoMang Try rightclick on GreaseMonkey in bottom right, And Manage Scripts, Select this one And uninstall it. Then Install it again.

If you do that and its still not there, link the game so I can test it.

---------------------

Yes, I needa find a new example, I finally got to test the stuff for Mad-Karate Man, and its not working for me either (broken image removed) I only ever checked to see if it visually changed, which it did so it was working. However they just the wrong vars or something

Re-installed 20 times, even before you posted, still nothing is showing (broken image removed)

I've tried on many different games, the GUI is still not showing up :?.

EDIT: I think I have it installed correctly, I see the script when I look through AdBlock Plus.