Dead Frontier
-migrated-
Dead Frontier Posted on: 03/16/2010 12:52pm
Quote Post
Game is here: http://www.deadfrontier.com/index.php?c ... EAK2&sid=1

Looking at this because it seems to be a mix between locally stored/regulated information and server-side info. I don't think you can directly edit values like money, etc, but it seems like it might be possible to create an AOB for the single-player "inner city exploration" mode thing for invincibility, maybe unlimited ammo, etc.
Re: Dead Frontier Posted on: 03/24/2010 3:16pm
Quote Post
I remember someone hacking this quite awhile ago but I know they looked for inf ammo, and each ammo has a different aob from what they said. They also mentioned none of the others was possible either.
(I cant do AoB's for my life so this is what someone I used to know said.)
He didn't have much of a reason to lie but who knows Lol.

Speed hacking also got me banned before. I also tried lowering the speed of the gamble area. But it was no help since the cards overlap, then switch their direction when they are directly on top of each other. (There is the noob hacking I can do (broken image removed))

EDIT: If anyone does manage to find anything, that would be great. although who knows what will happen when Dead Frontier becomes 3D
Re: Dead Frontier Posted on: 07/23/2010 4:44pm
Quote Post
i do know a trick on quickest respawn...
when you die open another tab at your browser and log in..

it will appear that the countdown is still turning but when both are done use only 1 tab to revive and
leave the other.

then when u die again use the other tab to revive..

USEFUL FOR HIGHER LEVELS!
Re: Dead Frontier Posted on: 07/23/2010 7:05pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "FiammaLeVelvette"
i do know a trick on quickest respawn...
when you die open another tab at your browser and log in..

it will appear that the countdown is still turning but when both are done use only 1 tab to revive and
leave the other.

then when u die again use the other tab to revive..

USEFUL FOR HIGHER LEVELS!
How about opening up more than one tab?

Also, this game is uninteresting, it just mixes your average top-down zombie survival game with Mafia Wars/Mobsters.
Re: Dead Frontier Posted on: 08/28/2010 1:17pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "yoshimtu"
Speed hacking also got me banned before. I also tried lowering the speed of the gamble area. But it was no help since the cards overlap, then switch their direction when they are directly on top of each other. (There is the noob hacking I can do (broken image removed))
Lowering the speed won't help at all because it chooses on random and not where the queen card ends up
Re: Dead Frontier Posted on: 11/04/2010 1:54am
Quote Post
So nobody knows any hacks for this game?
Re: Dead Frontier Posted on: 11/04/2010 12:43pm
Quote Post
I was trying a few things with the gambling area but no avail. Need some help on this one.
Re: Dead Frontier Posted on: 11/10/2010 7:08am
Quote Post
So I was giving this game a go with the hacking. It would seem that permanent changes to stats and whatnot are not going to happen. This is because it does a sort of check with hash keys. Every now and then, the server sends out what you have for stats and stuff and then the client sends out what you have back. If they don't match you get an error and unity cuts out. On top of this checking are hash keys that are generated from the data. If the data you are sending to the server is incorrect according the hash key that goes with the packet, then it again, gives an error.

So I have reviewed what cannot be done. Now onto what might be able to be done.

I did some checks with cheat engine to see if I could up the experience that it is sending out. So far this has been rather unsuccessful. I was able to find one address corresponding to increasing experience when i killed zombies, but when I killed another zombie, there was no change, leading me to believe that the data is encrypted in some way. I guess an easy way would be to have the data switch between two different variables and have it zero the other one or something like that. Dunno though. I still believe that there is some potential in this.

I'm thinking that there might be someway of convincing the client that it is ok to accept high stats by disconnecting from the server and spoofing it. This would help with traveling I guess by giving high agility. Wouldn't help with looting much.

I think it would also be possible to do some sort of continuous looting sort of deal. Where you can just sit on a place and it will constantly send loot requests? Again hash keys are an issue so imitating the packets is impossible, however it might be doable to have the game generate it for us.

I've got some other ideas, but maybe someone can think of some ways to implement these?
Re: Dead Frontier Posted on: 05/21/2011 5:47am
Quote Post
I am able to generate the hash key necessary to pull profile info which gives player location in the game, Gold Membership time left, what weapons they have equipped and their MC stats as well as how much ammo, credits, cash, and bank money the player has.

However, when looking at the marketplace it uses a hash that I am not able to figure out. The data that the browser sends includes a time stamp, outpost location and some other values along with a hash key. I can duplicate the exact data and get a market list back, but it's the list for that timestamp. I have not been able to recreate the hash with a current timestamp.

I would love to be able to at least list items in the market procedurally. This would enable me to build a price checker application and maybe even a marketplace bot to buy/sell and make moniez!!!

If anybody can figure out that hash I can do the rest (broken image removed)(broken image removed)(broken image removed)

(I used Firefox extension Tamper Data to see what the browser was sending in it's POST request to the server)
Re: Dead Frontier Posted on: 06/05/2011 4:27am
Quote Post
This is what I was using with the flash inner city exploration:

NOTE:
Only valid for flash version, NOT unity version.
Do NOT increase above 250 (hex FA) or reduce below 5 (hex 05).

EDIT: Seems the game resets the XP to the xp value at the start of the exploration. Apologies. I'm leaving the AoB here in case anyone wants to test it out. Rest of the AoBs seem to work fine, tho.
Increase XP of each mob (40 results):
09 35 07 07 ?? 00 00 00 >>
09 35 07 07 fa 00 00 00

Reduce HP of each zombie type (18 results each):
09 33 07 07 ?? ?? 00 00 >>
09 33 07 07 05 00 00 00

09 34 07 07 ?? ?? 00 00 >>
09 34 07 07 05 00 00 00

Reduce dam of each minor zombie type (36 results):
09 36 07 07 ?? 00 00 00 >>
09 36 07 07 05 00 00 00

Hope this helps.

EDIT:
Sorry, forgot this:
Info for your char can be found in View/Page Source when not exploring.