A voting bot for the submissions.
-migrated-
A voting bot for the submissions. Posted on: 03/25/2010 9:43pm
Quote Post
About the voting system of Newgrounds, you know that when you vote on the submissions thats are under judgment you can obtain saves and blams points if you vote properly.
Well, I'm just wondering if anybody has never created a bot with the purpose of autovoting these submissions in order to avoid to go on the site each hour to check if there're new submissions.
I tried to google for it but all wich I found is an really old program that probably doesn't even work anymore.
If someone know something or even better can create one I, and a lot of other people, will be forever grateful to him and we'll give thousands of karma. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Re: A voting bot for the submissions. Posted on: 03/26/2010 6:42am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "IkshVaKUs"
I tried to google for it but all wich I found is an really old program that probably doesn't even work anymore.

Probably!? Why don't you test it before asking here?

]If someone know something or even better can create one I, and a lot of other people, will be forever grateful to him and we'll give thousands of karma. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

In a forum where only 20 people are active...

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: A voting bot for the submissions. Posted on: 03/26/2010 2:01pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Phreneticus"

Probably!? Why don't you test it before asking here?

Tested, aren't working, the site has changed too much since the bot has been made. :idea: