mini Tower Defense (mTD) (65 Points)
-migrated-
mini Tower Defense (mTD) (65 Points) Posted on: 03/26/2010 2:26pm
Quote Post
Brief Description: A tower defense game.

Playability: Long and boring. Pales in comparison to other games in genre like GemCraft or BTD 4.

Link to game: http://www.kongregate.com/games/okaybmd/mini-tower-defence-mtd

Badges:
  • Easy: Tank Destroyer Badge. Destroy 2,000 tanks across all maps
  • Medium: Winding Path Guardian Badge. Complete 25 missions
  • Medium: Decorated Veteran Badge. Earn any 30 in-game achievements
  • Hard: "Send Now!" Badge. Complete any 35 missions on "expert."

Method: Cheat engine/Ragnarok/sol swap

Cheat Engine
1. Open the game.
2. Open Cheat Engine and select the browser. If you're on IE, it's the second value.
3. Start a game. Scan for your upgrade points. Purchase something. Scan for the new amount of upgrade points. If you don't get down to 1 address, play a game, and repeat the process.
4. Drop the upgrade points address found in the preceding step, lock it(=Freeze) at a high value, and purchase every upgrade. I also suggest deleting that address from the table to prevent confusion.
5. Start a game. Scan for your amount of money, times 8, plus 6. So, if you have 100 gold, scan for 100*8+6=806. Fully upgraded, you will have 4000 gold, so scan for 32006. Buy a Super Tower. Scan for the new amount of money in the same way. If you do not get 1 value, do this again.
6. When you get 1 value, change it to 80006 and lock it.
7. Start a level, build some super towers and fully upgrade them. Send in all the waves, and continue dropping bombs to defeat everything and get expert score. The money hack stays throughout all the games, so you need not worry about doing steps 5-6 every time.

Ragnarok
1. Open the game, and start a new game. Leave the game page.
2. Open Ragnarok. Click on SOL Editor and then Scan for SOLs.
3. Search for miniTowerDefense.swf by pressing mi .
4. Open the object.
5. Under SAVED_STAT_MISSIONS_COMPLETED_EXPERT_SCORE number, change the value to 35.
6. Under SAVED_STAT_ENEMIES_KILLED number, change value to 2000 .
7. Expand achievements_status array. Going through every number there, change thirty values to 1.
8. I am unsure about this, but I believe you also need to change 35 numbers under the levels_status array to 3. Save.
9. Enter the game, and Continue.

.sol swap
Attached is the complete .sol file of the game. For a how to use, please refer to this guide. Note that the location of the .sol is noted below.

KBH Variables: N/A

.Sol Location:
Code: [Select]
chat.kongregate.comgamez0071458liveminiTowerDefence.swf
Video: -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2-1Y_AaLL4 (note that he is not using the correct way to hack Upgrade Points)
Re: mini Tower Defense (mTD) (65 Points) Posted on: 01/18/2013 4:45pm
Quote Post
Necro.

Tried to change current coins in mission. 4b*8+6 doesn't work for me. Tried also 4b*8, 4b+6, etc. as well as unknown -> bigger / smaller. Where's the catch? Browser Firefox.

Would gladly try under Chrome but as we know Chrome gives 100500 processes to scan and I only know how to use AoBs under it.