Monsters' Den: Book of Dread (80 Points)
-migrated-
Monsters' Den: Book of Dread (80 Points) Posted on: 03/26/2010 6:21pm
Quote Post
Brief Description: Turn based, dungeon, set battles RPG.

Playability: It's ok; I don't like those kind of games, so I can't give an honest review.

Link to game: http://www.kongregate.com/games/garin/monsters-den-book-of-dread

Badges:
  • Easy: War Profiteer Badge. Earn 10,000 gold
  • Medium: Den Remodeling Badge. Complete either campaign
  • Hard: Super Spelunking Badge. Earn 50,000 points during either campaign
  • Impossible: Doomed Heroes. Reach wave 40 on survival mode

Method: Cheat engine/sol swap

Cheat Engine
1. Open the game.
2. Open Cheat Engine and select the browser. If you're on IE, it's the second value.
3. Scan for your health.
4. Get hit/recover. Scan for new value. Continue doing so until you get down to 1 address.
5. Drop that address, change its value to your maximum health, and lock(=Freeze) it.
6. Do so on the other party member's Health and Energy. It is advisable to change the Description to match what it represents (e.g. Lucifi HP, Colin MP)
7. You can use the same method to find money, ability points, etc. etc.

.sol swap
Attached is the complete .sol file of the game. For a how to use, please refer to this guide. Note that the location of the .sol is noted below.

KBH Variables: N/A

.Sol Location:
Code: [Select]
chat.kongregate.comgamez001531livemonstersdend.swf
Video: -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq-n2YBnJ5w
Re: Monsters' Den: Book of Dread (80 Points) Posted on: 04/01/2010 12:01am
Quote Post
I got the .sol file working and found the games but how are they supposed to help? Their just in the middle of nowhere
Re: Monsters' Den: Book of Dread (80 Points) Posted on: 04/01/2010 1:53am
Quote Post
Quote from: "ObliivX"
I got the .sol file working and found the games but how are they supposed to help? Their just in the middle of nowhere
if by they're you mean your characters, then you should probably travel to the final boss or something to get the badge. if you're just trying to play the game, you could search for the topic and the hacks in it or .sol edit it yourself
Re: Monsters' Den: Book of Dread (80 Points) Posted on: 04/01/2010 11:03am
Quote Post
For the guide, "Colin" and "Lucifi" are HIS characters, not ours since you can make your characters' names whatever you want (if you haven't noticed).

This goes to everyone who reads this, this is not something to PM the creator about to change anything, this guide is fine as it is.