Request: Gray
-migrated-
Gray
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Art Brain Keyboard Only Philosophical

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Request: Gray

-migrated-
Last Updated: 04/01/2010 22:39

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
This game is serious business. Play Gray
Request: Gray Posted on: 03/30/2010 12:30am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/intuition/gray

I like this game. Far more than I should. TBH, I just made this topic to get 777th topic. I see no need for hacks.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Request: Gray Posted on: 03/30/2010 12:50am
Quote Post
AS3 hurt my brain.

Also, BAD SKUFF!
Re: Request: Gray Posted on: 03/30/2010 1:37am
Quote Post
i feel like it's more of an inspirational message than a game
Re: Request: Gray Posted on: 03/30/2010 6:38am
Quote Post
BugMeNot
Whats the message?
Re: Request: Gray Posted on: 03/30/2010 11:47am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "bugmenot1"
Whats the message?

Quote from: "MikeTheSpuk"
Gray starts out as several people are protesting their opinion in the streets. You are opposed of their opinion. You convince several people of your opinion, then they convince other people. You go through realizations and change sides several times.I like how throughout the game the chatter becomes more convoluted. Eventually, you have an entirely changed your opinions from the basic two. I think it means that all opinions contradict each other and themselves, and you can never actually be correct on an opinion, and we fail to realize this some of the time. ( I got this from the learn more about gray option)

Sounds good to me. :lol:

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Request: Gray Posted on: 03/30/2010 4:50pm
Quote Post
When I play this game I like to imagine that he's telling everyone that the bridge is out on the other side and if they keep running they'll fall to their death. Then, once he gets everyone to realize that, he realizes that the bridge is also out on the other side and he has to stop them from running that way! In fact, they're all trapped on an island with both bridges out, and godzilla is rampaging! Oh puny humans, how they fear godzilla.
Re: Request: Gray Posted on: 03/30/2010 4:52pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Martinos"
When I play this game I like to imagine that he's telling everyone that the bridge is out on the other side and if they keep running they'll fall to their death. Then, once he gets everyone to realize that, he realizes that the bridge is also out on the other side and he has to stop them from running that way! In fact, they're all trapped on an island with both bridges out, and godzilla is rampaging! Oh puny humans, how they fear godzilla.

You have an awesome fantasy.. that gave me something to think about.. thanks. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Request: Gray Posted on: 03/30/2010 7:13pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Martinos"
karma for amazing imagination
Re: Request: Gray Posted on: 04/01/2010 9:21pm
Quote Post
This is an interesting game... By the way, gratz in 777th post (broken image removed)
Re: Request: Gray Posted on: 04/01/2010 10:06pm
Quote Post
For real (broken image removed) thats the one i wanted!
Re: Request: Gray Posted on: 04/01/2010 10:22pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Aerelyte"
For real (broken image removed) thats the one i wanted!
no comprendo. What did you want?
Re: Request: Gray Posted on: 04/01/2010 10:35pm
Quote Post
He wanted post #777
Re: Request: Gray Posted on: 04/01/2010 10:39pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
He wanted post #777
ah, now I feel stupid for asking.