(REQUEST)Runescape
-migrated-
(REQUEST)Runescape Posted on: 04/10/2010 7:47pm
Quote Post
Any hack for runescape in kong? :ugeek:
Re: (REQUEST)Runescape Posted on: 04/10/2010 7:49pm
Quote Post
Why do I always have to keep explaining this.

NO!

Runescape is made from Java, which is the hardest thing to crack, there's no .swf, there's no .sol. We CAN'T do anything about it. The only thing that works (and 100% ban-tastic) is a bot/macro, which will lead to masochism and banhammers on your face. They will IP ban you and possibly trace you then sue you for some stupid crap because you stuck your nose up in their business if they find out you're macroing, which is a high and likely chance since some of the "newbies" are actually Admins/Moderators undercover. I know this from past forums and experiences. (My friends are idiots, yes. Me, not so much)

Also, there is a 4Byte*1 for Gold, but since it's server sided, it will just revert back to it's old state as the information is saved on their servers.

That is all (broken image removed)
Re: (REQUEST)Runescape Posted on: 04/10/2010 8:03pm
Quote Post
they got runescape bots you can use thats your only option to hack. RSBot it the bot name
Re: (REQUEST)Runescape Posted on: 04/10/2010 8:46pm
Quote Post
Nah, I use kbot. Works perfectly fine man. No ban... Yet.
Re: (REQUEST)Runescape Posted on: 04/10/2010 10:03pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Runescape is made from Java, which is the hardest thing to crack
No it's not. Java saves everything in 4B*1. Issue is, Runescape is constantly updated with the server, and any out of sync things default to what the server says.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: (REQUEST)Runescape Posted on: 04/10/2010 10:25pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Runescape is made from Java, which is the hardest thing to crack
No it's not. Java saves everything in 4B*1. Issue is, Runescape is constantly updated with the server, and any out of sync things default to what the server says.
I meant to make AoBs out of. Very different from AS2 Flash.