4 Swords Misadventures 7
-migrated-
4 Swords Misadventures 7 Posted on: 05/14/2010 8:10pm
Quote Post
Re: 4 Swords Misadventures 7 Posted on: 05/14/2010 8:53pm
Quote Post
If anybody is doing an AOB switch, you could switch the "Red Link Bloopers" medal. This is achieved by clicking scene selection, and clicking to the right of "the aftermath" where the red link appears.
Re: 4 Swords Misadventures 7 Posted on: 05/14/2010 9:21pm
Quote Post
Or just watch the movie and hold TAB.

If anything aside from the menu button has a flashing yellow box around it, click it.

Cucco near the beginning,
See more link in the Scene Selection screen,
Statue after Red/Green fight,
Set of 3 Dark's middle left before they start fighting,
Click the Dark Link text just like the medal says,
Click Zelda's eyes after the credits roll.

Haven't found when to do down right left down right left, so that can be hacked.
Re: 4 Swords Misadventures 7 Posted on: 05/14/2010 9:33pm
Quote Post
You do that when you see him crawling towards the blue thing on the ground, i think scene 3 or 4, when they say this movie is boring in the movie theatre.

And I would have said just play it, but the rule around here is that it's always worth hacking, regardless of how easy it is haha.
Re: 4 Swords Misadventures 7 Posted on: 05/15/2010 4:40am
Quote Post
Quote from: "xycho666"
And I would have said just play it, but the rule around here is that it's always worth hacking, regardless of how easy it is haha.

Yup, but if it isn't worth the time to hack, walkthroughs should suffice. Maybe I'm just a slave to efficiency.
Re: 4 Swords Misadventures 7 Posted on: 05/15/2010 4:28pm
Quote Post
I totally agree, when a game is that simple and only takes 5 or 10 mins to get all the medals, a walkthrough should suffice. Just letting you know others will disagree (broken image removed)
Re: 4 Swords Misadventures 7 Posted on: 05/15/2010 4:41pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "xycho666"
I totally agree, when a game is that simple and only takes 5 or 10 mins to get all the medals, a walkthrough should suffice. Just letting you know others will disagree (broken image removed)
Also, I tried to hack multiple movies and it seems to be almost impossible, since it most likely contains only pictures and a few buttons.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus